Lilka & Jakar (2019) Part #1

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Cam 6 now with zoom.

bandicam 2019-12-02 16-09-23-484.jpg  0

It may be good that they zoomed in a bit with this cam, but it has left a huge blind area that isn't visible, they normally sit on the floor at the bottom end of the bed and now it is even harder to see.

• Like 1

Just now, Weeboabby said:

It may be good that they zoomed in a bit with this cam, but it has left a huge blind area that isn't visible, they normally sit on the floor at the base of the bed and now it is even harder to see.

Yes, they will have to put a cam just for that area. Even before the action wasn't well covered there

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

To me there's no need of that. They have been great like that and all seems quite natural and interesting (excluding the ropes thing :biggrin:)

image.thumb.png.ea4ff563d8163b6f57a01957dca0cd13.png

It might be just me, but that blur ish camera is a problem. This room does not have a windows to outside so it always starve for light. 

I could be spoiled by the quality of other apartments that benefit from natural light during the day.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, zoifan said:

image.thumb.png.ea4ff563d8163b6f57a01957dca0cd13.png  0

It might be just me, but that blur ish camera is a problem. This room does not have a windows to outside so it always starve for light. 

I could be spoiled by the quality of other apartments that benefit from natural light during the day.

I clearly understand that this apartment in terms of lighting is behind many others (as last example M&S). What i tried to said is that to me that isn't a problem to appreciate an apartment. I expect more about "type of behavior". There are some apartments with better light conditions but i very rarely spent much time watching 

2 hours ago, zoifan said:

image.thumb.png.ea4ff563d8163b6f57a01957dca0cd13.png  0

It is only possible to fix that when you move them to a new place...

40 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

That might be a tall order.

As a much easier alternative, a few high illuminate and high efficient LED bulbs might help. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ary39.JPG

This is a good example of the quality that lighting can provide. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

But the problem also is the bad white balance.. 

Perfect, no blur:

image.thumb.png.d3eaed3b12dbaefd838f6e166e0589ca.png

Blur:

image.thumb.png.16241db548a5297fd0580e96e706bf46.png

Blur:

image.thumb.png.593a581d9ea83fcc19d727477c30137d.png

I hope the difference is clear. I am not contrasting how good the participants are doing, I am contrasting the picture quality. 

We know it won't happen, but lets say VH and invest a fortune on upgrading to 1080p, and double the cost of bandwidth requirement. Massive operation expense cost increase.

Alternatively, VH can provide a 5 page PDF guide to all tenants and explain how to have a proper camera setup. A simple two column "do" and "don't" example guide.  

A bad camera setup is like a hidden disease that consumes the participant's work quality and could lead to their failure and departure. The heart breaking part is that it is easy to fix and nobody pay attention to it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, zoifan said:

Perfect, no blur:

image.thumb.png.d3eaed3b12dbaefd838f6e166e0589ca.png  1

Blur:

image.thumb.png.16241db548a5297fd0580e96e706bf46.png  1

Blur:

image.thumb.png.593a581d9ea83fcc19d727477c30137d.png  0

I hope the difference is clear. I am not contrasting how good the participants are doing, I am contrasting the picture quality. 

We know it won't happen, but lets say VH and invest a fortune on upgrading to 1080p, and double the cost of bandwidth requirement. Massive operation expense cost increase.

Alternatively, VH can provide a 5 page PDF guide to all tenants and explain how to have a proper camera setup. A simple two column "do" and "don't" example guide.  

A bad camera setup is like a hidden disease that consumes the participant's work quality and could lead to their failure and departure. The heart breaking part is that it is easy to fix and nobody pay attention to it.

The normal cams are capable of streaming in 1080p, the newer ones first used in Candy & Jack place are even ready for 4k. Not sure about the bad quality cams used still used in some realms. The Ilka ans Sam place photo you posted is such a bad cam. 

But when you don't use the bad quality cams it is all about lighting and white balance setup of the cams. For example the new Ary George place and Melissa Sergio place provide excellent quality. 

No surprise cam quality and lighting is so bad in that place as we saw Drew there doing the work with cams and he already screwed up in the past with some places placing cams bad. He still has a lot to learn. Myself would have never picked this appartement as the amount of daylight coming in is very limited and the odd shape of the bedroom makes it difficult to install cams there without creating blindspots or being too far away from bed. 

It would be better when Lisa & Grant do the tech stuff there. They know how to make a good quality setup. 

18 hours ago, zoifan said:

Perfect, no blur:

image.thumb.png.d3eaed3b12dbaefd838f6e166e0589ca.png

Blur:

image.thumb.png.16241db548a5297fd0580e96e706bf46.png

Blur:

image.thumb.png.593a581d9ea83fcc19d727477c30137d.png

I think the columbian house is using spygasm cameras which had far better quality than voyeur-house cameras.