Lilka & Jakar (2019) Part #1

13 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

I think the columbian house is using spygasm cameras which had far better quality than voyeur-house cameras.

Nope it's different cams. The managers installed them after the Spygasm disaster. They are quite bulky cams and require external mics. Quality is the same as normal VH cams have. 

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

I think the columbian house is using spygasm cameras which had far better quality than voyeur-house cameras.

Yes, and VH needs to realize that they are in the business of recording and broadcasting. When a few simple tweaks make a huge difference in the final product, it should be considered.

48 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Yes, and VH needs to realize that they are in the business of recording and broadcasting. When a few simple tweaks make a huge difference in the final product, it should be considered.

They are not using the cams Spygasm used. The cams there are not better than the the ones VH usually uses. The downside of the cams in Colombia is they all need an external mic and look very bulky and disturbing

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I have no idea how VH is doing in term of their profit. but for being able to attract more subscribers and compete, they need to have better equipments,  footage quality in most apartments are not great to say the least. just for example some cam-models on chaturbate have incredibly high quality cams. I wish VH can upgrade too. 

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope it's different cams. The managers installed them after the Spygasm disaster. They are quite bulky cams and require external mics. Quality is the same as normal VH cams have. 

they are in the same homes that Spygasm used to run. so I thought they might still be using what they left . anyway the picture quality is better.

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

they are in the same homes that Spygasm used to run. so I thought they might still be using what they left . anyway the picture quality is better.

Nop because when this houses opened at VH the divisions only had 1 cam and fixed on the wall being none of them like spygasm had them. Spygasm must had the cams like VH are using in their east side places . And the "new" crew from Colombia have different models 

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

They are not using the cams Spygasm used. The cams there are not better than the the ones VH usually uses. The downside of the cams in Colombia is they all need an external mic and look very bulky and disturbing

Another downside are the cams in the Columbian houses have worse sound quality.

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

3 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

2 hours ago, bluewinner said:

I have no idea how VH is doing in term of their profit. but for being able to attract more subscribers and compete, they need to have better equipments,  footage quality in most apartments are not great to say the least. just for example some cam-models on chaturbate have incredibly high quality cams. I wish VH can upgrade too. 

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Nop because when this houses opened at VH the divisions only had 1 cam and fixed on the wall being none of them like spygasm had them. Spygasm must had the cams like VH are using in their east side places . And the "new" crew from Colombia have different models 

Ary39.JPG

I think we are being distracted buy SpyGem matter, and I am not suggesting VH boil the ocean. No.  

Consider Ary's cam quality. If Ary is using something different, I can bring another example, so we compare apple with apple. 

My laser  point is that the solution to cam problems (specially cam problem in this place) is relatively simple. At the same time the benefits and impacts are huge.

• Like 1

Part of the problem, maybe a lot of the problem, IDK, is we may have been
lulled into believing, thanks to the low quality cams in use at VH, that this
pic is sharp. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth.

image.thumb.jpeg.9154082104477c4e584df4bc43a7cb42.jpeg

Certainly, it's better than some we see posted, thanks to the adequate
lighting in the room. But, compare it to the second pic and you begin to
see what sharp is. (View them at actual size, which is 2453 x 1371, and
in separate windows (not separate tabs), so you can switch back and
forth between the two. You can better see the difference that way. It's
the same pic.)

Compare things around the room, like the print on the pillows, the square
thing on the window sill, the reflections in the mirrors, her hair, etc.

image.thumb.jpeg.03ae0e610c66da66d4a5bc2f3ba6311a.jpeg

Here's another example. In the original, you can barely tell the redhead
has wrinkles on her forehead, or the separation between her nipple and
areola (they blend together like one, dark blob) or the pattern on the front
of her panties. It looks as though someone put a soft-focus filter over
the camera lens compared to the other two images. Also, the same pic.

image.thumb.png.7b5eec3b37213b0b21cf365a55337c5f.png

image.thumb.png.2f54fc6168a58ee75ba86a5bf0be5774.png

image.thumb.png.b281921fdcb23de52a2812309c5f9a49.png

(BTW, a friend from across the pond got me thinking that possibly not
everyone knows how to view pics, GIFs, etc., at full, actual size within the
CC system. If anyone needs that info, let me know.)

• Like 2