Lilka & Jakar (2019) Part #1

10 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It can't be said often enough how bad the cam quality is in this place 🤦‍♀️

12 hours ago, zoifan said:

... and the camera setup was better back then....

I was trying to figure out why BR cams' quality are so bad, knowing that the cameras they are using can produce reasonably good pictures.

The bedroom is large and needs lots of light source to produce enough for cameras. Such large BR is not only useless, but also impacts the lighting and the quality of product they are producing.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

It can't be said often enough how bad the cam quality is in this place 🤦‍♀️

I know you keep saying it,often lol, but going by the piccys posted the cam quality looks quite good, have seen much worse in the past.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

I was trying to figure out why BR cams' quality are so bad, knowing that the cameras they are using can produce reasonably good pictures.

The bedroom is large and needs lots of light source to produce enough for cameras. Such large BR is not only useless, but also impacts the lighting and the quality of product they are producing.

Not only bedroom cams are bad. Most other cams too.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

On the piccys you do not see the grainy image quality flimmering all the time...

Well the kitchen cam looks very good to me so can't comment for elsewhere, probably much down to the lighting no doubt. But then I am not that obsessed to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well the kitchen cam looks very good to me so can't comment for elsewhere, probably much down to the lighting no doubt. But then I am not that obsessed to be honest.

Yes kitchen cam is good. That one the loggia cam and the bathroom cam. Rest is shit 😜

• Haha 1