Brenda (2019) Part #1

19 minutes ago, life+90 said:

I wonder what Melissa and Sergio's plan is.They usually don't live alone.They usually take a girl or a couple home to live with them.

I hope Melissa&Sergio include a new girl or couple in VH.

i do have a feeling that Leonie and Barney gonna join them,could be the reasson of relocation.

2 minutes ago, life+90 said:

It would be great if they lived with Leonie.

i dont think so, Barneys attitude wont change,he in unsecure and has temper issues, in many parties that m+s does he will give many times a negative vibe (we have witness that in first hand),and eventually wont last long their cooporation. well thats my prediction, we see what gonna happen.

9 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

i dont think so, Barneys attitude wont change,he in unsecure and has temper issues, in many parties that m+s does he will give many times a negative vibe (we have witness that in first hand),and eventually wont last long their cooporation. well thats my prediction, we see what gonna happen.

I don't know if the outgoing participants will come back, but I want Leonie to come back somehow.She can have her own house,she can stay at Melissa&Sergio's.for me it doesn't matter.

I just want her back.😈😁

• Like 2

6 hours ago, life+90 said:

I don't know if the outgoing participants will come back, but I want Leonie to come back somehow.She can have her own house,she can stay at Melissa&Sergio's.for me it doesn't matter.

I just want her back.😈😁

yes, we miss her tits😂 . if she ever decides to come back, I hope she leaves Barney and his massage table where they are now 😄 she is a wild girl, but Barney was holding her back 

• Like 1