B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Ho god..twins are paking kinda in a hurry..i really hope they aren't moving to b4 and big bedroom..seems totaly a thing rlc would do😣.

Well they are packing fairly quickly, and Olga Ludmila is cleaning the twin room over in B4 as we speak...😏

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Well they are packing fairly quickly, and Olga Ludmila is cleaning the twin room over in B4 as we speak...😏

God have mercy.Rlc sees this twins as big stars or something,i don't think twins gona move to twin room...they are putting them in best bedroom of b4..the big bedroom,what a big BS!

10 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Ho god..twins are paking kinda in a hurry..i really hope they aren't moving to b4 and big bedroom..seems totaly a thing rlc would do😣.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!:cry:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

God have mercy.Rlc sees this twins as big stars or something,i don't think twins gona move to twin room...they are putting them in best bedroom of b4..the big bedroom,what a big BS!

I'm thinking the twin room.  Evelyn and Alla would have packed and I think the cleaning lady would have done the main bedroom as well while she was there.

My first thought was the same as your though, I thought they would rate the master bedroom.  Especially since those two just sleeping in the same bed seems to move towards the top of the most popular cams.

1 minute ago, bnvhdsh29 said:

I'm thinking the twin room.  Evelyn and Alla would have packed and I think the cleaning lady would have done the main bedroom as well while she was there.

My first thought was the same as your though, I thought they would rate the master bedroom.  Especially since those two just sleeping in the same bed seems to move towards the top of the most popular cams.

Alla and Evelyn also must be kinda close to leave..then Rlc would give twins the best bedroom😣.Sooner or later b4 big bedroom is doomed😔.

Definitivamente RLC ha perdido el rumbo, mueve a Evelyn y Alla a la habitación doble y les da la principal a los gemelos (si se confirma), me quedan dos semanas de suscripción y no voy a renovar para seguir viendo toda esta m...

• Upvote 1

Y parece como si las chicas no supieran nada y les hubieran avisado hace un rato, Alla y Evelyn se habian ido con Holly y Val y de repente vuelven y es cuando empiezan a cambiarse de habitación, o sea que esta idea se les ha ocurrido hoy¡¡¡¡

This twins must make a lot of girlfriends between Barca girls lol..first was Amber that was already moving and paking things to good b1 bedroom and had to change again for the small bedroom,now Evelyn and Alla.They must feel crap being puted in second place in favor of two emotionless robots.