B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

4 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Where is the sense in that???? Thanks for the info anyways

Ooh, I think that could be a lot of fun.  We know both these girls like to bate a lot - how will they negotiate that within a confined space.  And Valerie has already made Holly cum once, will there be more of the same?  I think that's an inspired move by RLC!

Moving the twins into the big bedroom is rather less inspired!  They were boring AF last time they were in there, a waste of a great room.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I’d go even further than that Aussie, she has a clit like a wee willie; a classic, superb. Getting your laughing gear around that for a nibble would be sheer heaven 🤪

Glad someone agreed with me 🙂 I was starting to think I needed glasses 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Ooh, I think that could be a lot of fun.  We know both these girls like to bate a lot - how will they negotiate that within a confined space.  And Valerie has already made Holly cum once, will there be more of the same?  I think that's an inspired move by RLC!

Moving the twins into the big bedroom is rather less inspired!  They were boring AF last time they were in there, a waste of a great room.

Agree 100% since Holly has been sharing with Val a lot lately and great fun could be in store. I suspect though that it will sadly be just temporary since she is the longest b4 resident for this stay so will likely leave soon. Looks like a big cull all round to get them all settled in before Christmas 🎄 then the Russian orthodox will go home in January for their Xmas