B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

46 minutes ago, ed2 said:

RLC know how to fucked it up. Holly and Valerie into a single bed. And the twins will stay for 5 months.

Get any for a tonnnn of nurse care cleaning showers in bathtub by twin robots,and back massages,what a big BS!

• Sad 1

Just now, ze81 said:

Get any for a tonnnn of nurse care cleaning showers in bathtub by twin robots,and back massages,what a big BS!

Do they even bate? or play with others?

Bonjour , Explications sur le scénario de Nora pour Monica , . Le scénario est très simple : Monica doit montrer sa nudité par flash ,des tenues sexy ,des poses dans un angle de caméra qui ne montre rien et tout le monde attend de voir plus ,comme cela fait de l'audition pour RLC ; Et bientôt ,je ne sait pas combien de temps , Monica sera face caméra et sans se cacher ;cela est dans le scénario ........

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Do they even bate? or play with others?

They bate from time to time and same Regard play with others girls,but all always done so emotionless and shallow that isn't interesting to watch or remotely sensual.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Ooh, I think that could be a lot of fun.  We know both these girls like to bate a lot - how will they negotiate that within a confined space.  And Valerie has already made Holly cum once, will there be more of the same?  I think that's an inspired move by RLC!

Moving the twins into the big bedroom is rather less inspired!  They were boring AF last time they were in there, a waste of a great room.

Personally I hate the concept of having more than one girl in a room but I get what you mean, they do get along very well. As for the twins, RLC seems to rate them very highly.....I find them very cute especially Lia but they do tend to overstay their welcome.

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Personally I hate the concept of having more than one girl in a room but I get what you mean, they do get along very well. As for the twins, RLC seems to rate them very highly.....I find them very cute especially Lia but they do tend to overstay their welcome.

I would love to seperate them and put them with women at would turn them on. I would love to see them without the other sister guarding her.

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Lia does occasionally....I saw one of the twins got eaten out by Sher in b1 and she threw up afterwards and bawled her eyes out.

Gee her pussy must have been off.... 🤣