B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Ok, but that could just be them visiting as it already happened with other participants from the other appartment. What is weird is that, if changes really happened, how RLC didn't put the house UM and kept everything the same

No cause they came with their suitcases 😉

And Evelyn and Alla moved their stuff into their old room, the twin bedroom 🙂

1 minute ago, Fagen said:

They came with their suitcases 😉

And Evelyn and Alla moved their stuff into their old room, the twin bedroom 🙂

I arleady see that, but what continues to be weird is how RLC didn't put both houses UM and didn't change all the names 🤔🤔

Just now, costa049 said:

I arleady see that, but what continues to be weird is how RLC didn't put both houses UM and didn't change all the names 🤔🤔

Sometimes they are just slow, it has happened before. Maybe they will change the list tomorrow when/if another girl moves into b1.

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

The RLC guy must still be drunk after a long session...Tbh, he isn't usually super quick...I think he had a good week once...😏

Twins are in B4 as tenants and a new girl coming soon to B1...possibly a friend of Kates :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Alla stuck the dildo on the bed headboard, wonder if she will ride it tonight 😄

the only girl can ride the dildo in the twin bedroom is alla, evelyn will stay in the corner and laughting like a kid

• Like 1