B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #7

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have seen her apply this cream for some time now. Even commented on it. Especially to the right side of her labia. It's like me when I shave there are two places that get irritated if I do not put some cream on those spots. Have done it for 20 years. And perhaps it gets more irritated because of the tight (and very sexy) panties she wears.

I'm assuming you're talking about your face PP...😏😃

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

there is only 2 reasons these 3 girls left so early in the morning and a photoshoot isn't one of them!!  they left for sex and money and Eve and Alla were led out for their day of fun by the biggest _ _ _ _ on RLC, Cherry.  What a total waste all of the B4 girls are!!  I really wish they would all pack up and leave so that some new girls worth reading about can come and take their places!!

spacer.png

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I have seen her apply this cream for some time now. Even commented on it. Especially to the right side of her labia. It's like me when I shave there are two places that get irritated if I do not put some cream on those spots. Have done it for 20 years. And perhaps it gets more irritated because of the tight (and very sexy) panties she wears.

That would seem a very plausible explanation. It's one reason why I tend not to shave. I have noticed sometimes when she's lying around her hand drifts to that right labia - it happened earlier today - which would be consistent with it being slightly irritated. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

Some wierd candle light show coming in the living room.

Today could be by far the most absurd show ever happened in this place. 

It's strange why this apartment doesn't at least have some real parties. Why is it always such a strange act?

• Like 1