Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

REAL LIFE: Probably be disappointed. 

not so REAL LIFE CAM: Take next flight to Italy to have sex with Masha, i guess. 

I do not know and i do not care any more. 

I have a better idea. Maybe Bodgan could visit Leora. There hasn't been a guy in the apartment for a long time. 😈

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

Message from my bank that they declined a Segpay charge.  I will probably renew manually.

it happened for me also in the past when i was banned by rlc it was impossible to resuscribe

just need to have a different credit card number with a new email and you will have a new id member 

• Like 1

I wonder what kind of deal Sophia has with RLC that allows her to participate in a three way lesbian scene and 1) she does not take off any clothes; 2) nobody touches her; 3) she only kisses???? WTF???  How does she rate such status among legends like Masha and Nelly? Who the hell is she anyway??? or rather...is she doing someone at RLC may be the better question. This is unprecedented for a newbie!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I have a better idea. Maybe Bodgan could visit Leora. There hasn't been a guy in the apartment for a long time. 😈

Leora I no longer believe ...
But a future trio with Masha and Nelly I don't rule out ... here or in your own apartment.😈😈

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, philo said:

Eu me pergunto que tipo de acordo Sophia tem com o RLC que lhe permite participar de uma cena lésbica de três maneiras e 1) ela não tira a roupa; 2) ninguém a toca; 3) ela só beija ???? WTF ??? Como ela classifica esse status entre lendas como Masha e Nelly? Quem diabos ela é afinal? ou melhor ... ela está fazendo alguém na RLC pode ser a melhor pergunta. Isso é sem precedentes para um novato!

I was thinking something in this line the last few hours ....
What is the purpose of this "trip" ??
Emancipate and consolidate Nelly into "new horizons"?
Or to present / "introduce" Shophia to this new reality Rlc?

1 hour ago, philo said:

The people who are shocked at Nelly reveal that either they are not true fans ...or that they have not been watching long...or that they are not paying attention

What are you talking about? did nelly ever went so far? except  the episode with Masha few month ago and kissing with the red hair girlfriend?