Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

4 hours ago, Karst1234567890 said:

ich würde gerne bezahlen nur das ich nicht mit Kreditkarte bezahlen kann denn sowas habe ich nicht und eine andere Bezahlung bieten die nicht an

das gleiche ist hier auch so im Forum  

Wie ist es möglich, ohne Kreditkarte zu leben?

19 hours ago, keeper31 said:

Message from my bank that they declined a Segpay charge.  I will probably renew manually.

When we had to pay for RLC Replay, I never succeeded in paying to SegPay, the payment was blocked always at the last stage. I complained many times both to SegPay and to RLC, but nobody cared about getting my money. Fortunately that separate payment does not exist now and hopefully never will.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Calle said:

When we had to pay for RLC Replay, I never succeeded in paying to SegPay, the payment was blocked always at the last stage. I complained many times both to SegPay and to RLC, but nobody cared about getting my money. Fortunately that separate payment does not exist now and hopefully never will.

I always pay them every month because I find them to be very unreliable and I don't trust them. Seeing how the Italian apartment landed this month with all the amateurish work they did, and not even adjusting to the new camera's, they also threw up a lot of points and I'm thinking of completely canceling my subscriptions and looking for something more professional.I hope others do. I can no longer bear this fall and this mockery.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Calle said:

Wie ist es möglich, ohne Kreditkarte zu leben?

Kreditkarten sind mir nicht sicher genug 

und alle die anderen Anbieter  von Webseiten biten auch normale Überweisungen an die sogar noch sicherer sind 

außer dem gibt es auch sofort Überweisung und das ist auch sicher   

I am not sure but it's probably Bodagan is in Italy,why they need the house in MN that i don't understand.But to be honest must be the first time Masha house goes MN and i don't care,mind😂,online or offline nothing special going on sinse it reopened.