Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

Now that Nelly has left, it's time to adapt to the new conditions
Initially, the hospital whiteness of the walls is likely to be tempered by pictures and curtains
then Masha will continue to work with Spohia (her silent maid) to make her a little more independent
Sophia is a cute girl, but her fatigue is strange 😴
I do not know if this will be tolerated by your employer for a long time

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Now that Nelly has left, it's time to adapt to the new conditions
Initially, the hospital whiteness of the walls is likely to be tempered by pictures and curtains
then Masha will continue to work with Spohia (her silent maid) to make her a little more independent
Sophia is a cute girl, but her fatigue is strange 😴
I do not know if this will be tolerated by your employer for a long time

Sophia puts myself fatigued😅.Or she have something in her sleeves or we are foked,she is the less energy girl i seen in rlc ever.Wonder If we gona see Masha with her "adventures" again..with Sophia in house it will be almost impossible.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wonder If we gona see Masha with her "adventures" again..with Sophia in house it will be almost impossible.

Masha is strong
I hope she puts Sophia on the right track
if not, she will find a way to continue her usual life

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sophia puts myself fatigued😅.Or she have something in her sleeves or we are foked,she is the less energy girl i seen in rlc ever.Wonder If we gona see Masha with her "adventures" again..with Sophia in house it will be almost impossible.

for me the less energy girl in the rlc history was chloe, i have see rarely a slow ass like this

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

Masha is strong
I hope she puts Sophia on the right track
if not, she will find a way to continue her usual life

Hope so,Masha usual life style was what made the place fun and interesting to watch,nowdays the only highlight is masseur lady visits😁.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, firewall said:

for me the less energy girl in the rlc history was chloe, i have see rarely a slow ass like this

"I have seen rarely a slow ass like this"hehe.Hep Chloe was also kinda "slow" but at least had stunning boobs and nice round ass so..one thing kinda compensated the other😁.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"I have seen rarely a slow ass like this"hehe.Hep Chloe was also kinda "slow" but at least had stunning boobs and nice round ass so..one thing kinda compensated the other😁.

it's save her 🙂, during the sex this girl is a catastroph it's like you fuck a bag of sand with just zero emotion and move, what a nightmare to have a gf like this i prefer stay alone seriously :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I estimate that as Christmas approaches, more and more visitors will come to visit, and to graze with various greens. I hope we don't soon see the disgusting couple and the ridiculous fake lesbian shows like the recent one.

🎅🎄🌿🍀🌳🌲🐐🐇🐑🤯🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hope so,Masha usual life style was what made the place fun and interesting to watch,nowdays the only highlight is masseur lady visits😁.

I'm afraid this apartment will run a GOV setting. Not much real life but more superficial shows. 

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1