Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

After a cheerful welcome home, Bogdan finally seems to confront Nelly (13:40 replay) about her visit with Masha. (I don't understand their verbal language so my assessment is based upon body language). Nelly cries and Bogdan consoles her and they seem to have some good make up sex. Several years ago, It was understood by many on the forums that Nelly, Masha, and Dasha's relationships preceded any of the men currently in their lives. Their closeness over the years has provided many examples of evidence to support that. Bodgan once confronted Nelly in a similar manner a few years ago while she was bathing and after she returned from a solo vacation. Again, they had good make-up sex and were married shortly afterwards.  Nelly is a grown assed woman and Bogdan seems to have accepted that but is required by the code of machoism to make a protest whenever she asserts her sexual freedom.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

And yes they were exactly converted to gov. The ridiculousness of apartments in all its splendor.

I also believe that the RLC intends to change this apartment towards GOV
Sophia was sent by RLC just as RLC sends girls to GOV apartments
but something is different
So far, Sophia behaves very differently than a typical GOV girl
Besides, I do not know if Masha likes it when she gets a new girl every three months
Therefore, I have not given up the hope that this apartment retains its special character
I think we should give Masha some time before this thing is condemned
She is a strong girl and if she wants she can move a lot...or she gives up and leaves, if it does not go in her direction

• Upvote 1

i for one like sophia.but shes new masha will show her the ropes.and she will loosen up.look at piper was shy in the beginning when she was a guest at masha and look how she turned out.i like masha so i will give her and sophia time.

• Like 1

Place should be a roomate house(wish house was bigger with two bedrooms)were we could see both girls doing their life's,coming and going out,bringing their friends in,boyfriends etc,what is called a proper roomate house,but sinse reopening house looks a lot more like a COV place..that things that made this house diferent,better than any COV are not very present..not sure who is the fault..Masha likes to control everything,Sophia doesn't show much and sleeps half of day.If the changes were to have a more active house with More varied situations then fine with it,but house never looked more dull,unsurprising.Place never looked LESS like a Masha house and fans,users that like the place know what i mean.

• Like 2

masha just put a big picture behind her bed that takes up the whole wall i hope she not going to puts lights back there cause that will fuck up the cams even worse then they are now.i like masha but shes a neon lights freak.if she could the whole apt.would be like that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, canito said:

i for one like sophia.but shes new masha will show her the ropes.and she will loosen up.look at piper was shy in the beginning when she was a guest at masha and look how she turned out.i like masha so i will give her and sophia time.

the white cat also likes sophia🐈
Sophia may be knitting warm winter stockings for Masha 🧶
I have never seen this here ::)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, canito said:

masha just put a big picture behind her bed that takes up the whole wall i hope she not going to puts lights back there cause that will fuck up the cams even worse then they are now.i like masha but shes a neon lights freak.if she could the whole apt.would be like that.

That picture was there before the big maintenance and they took it off

• Upvote 1