Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

Waiting for the improvement in house but nothing special,Sophia till now is being a letdown,probably the less energetic girl i seen in rlc,sleeps half day,night,I like Nelly but she doesn't do much and maybe she should be with Bogdan in COV pace,after the reopening th house looks more a GOV house then a regular place.At least before we had the surprise element of waiting to see who and when masha would bring as guest,but now Sophia is there..so that's gone.Really weak reopening.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Waiting for the improvement in house but nothing special,Sophia till now is being a letdown,probably the less energetic girl i seen in rlc,sleeps half day,night,I like Nelly but she doesn't do much and maybe she should be with Bogdan in COV pace,after the reopening th house looks more a GOV house then a regular place.At least before we had the surprise element of waiting to see who and when masha would bring as guest,but now Sophia is there..so that's gone.Really weak reopening.

At the moment everyone is very busy with themselves
Nelly is not laughing, Sophia is sleeping, maybe she is ill, Masha is always worried and she has to take care of Sophia
Sophia is not self-sufficient and very dependent on Masha
that will not change that fast
Masha also has no time for herself and for her other friends
I think that Masha is not satisfied, as it is now, this is not her life
As soon as Nelly leaves, she will change something

• Upvote 3

Nelly and Bogdan, as someone said before, are the nicest couple ever on RLC and I'm glad for Nelly's visit. It is being mentally good for Sophia (in the short moments they find themselves alone with each other). But it's unfortunate that Masha is always around Sophia and vice versa and not letting her be that much time alone with Nelly, which is not letting her be more independent...  It's unfortunate that Masha always wants to lead, that becoming exaggerated

•  
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, rado07 said:

At the moment everyone is very busy with themselves
Nelly is not laughing, Sophia is sleeping, maybe she is ill, Masha is always worried and she has to take care of Sophia
Sophia is not self-sufficient and very dependent on Masha
that will not change that fast
Masha also has no time for herself and for her other friends
I think that Masha is not satisfied, as it is now, this is not her life
As soon as Nelly leaves, she will change something

Don't know if you agree with me but house is less fun,entertaining to watch sinse the reopening with the two girls as residents,I didn't tought Sophia was super fun and energetic but also didn't tought she could be so low energy,and that's probably affects Masha mood,seing her roomates sleeping half of day,this will not be easy to resolve,personally if situation is to continue this way it would be just better,more fun to watch Masha by herself doing what she usted to do.I like Nelly but if was already a small house for two persons to do their things..three is to much.Maybe Masha should had stayed alone or with another roomate,but well maybe next weeks things will change.

• Like 2