Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November/December #7

happyone

1 hour ago, Calle said:

Alles ist auf RLC Replay - wie Sie fragen, müssen Sie ein Freerider sein. Warum sollte jemand, der das Abonnement bezahlt, Ihnen Material anbieten, das Sie nicht bezahlen?

ich würde gerne bezahlen nur das ich nicht mit Kreditkarte bezahlen kann denn sowas habe ich nicht und eine andere Bezahlung bieten die nicht an

das gleiche ist hier auch so im Forum  

In bed, there was a discussion about the events of the previous night and how everyone felt
then watch the three internet television:
discussion about money-making girls on the Internet
very lively discussion on television of opponents and users

14 hours ago, rebliz said:

What are you talking about? did nelly ever went so far? except  the episode with Masha few month ago and kissing with the red hair girlfriend?

I'm sure she did but you will never know because they kept having the apartment put UM before any of the good shit happened!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sure she did but you will never know because they kept having the apartment put UM before any of the good shit happened!!

If you don't saw it doesn't happened we have lot of speculation 

I first tought Nelly visit was just a normal friend visit but Seems was already with this "copy GOV house" in mind,at least they have all lights instead of low lights so image quality is good,but still zero fun to watch.Seems Bogdan better usted to be alone,Nelly will join a Girls house sooner or later😅.