Jump to content
happyone

Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 November #7

Recommended Posts

The lady masseur came to the apartment again! Hope to see her do body to body massage to Masha! 😋

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

The lady masseur came to the apartment again! Hope to see her do body to body massage to Masha! 😋

Pass😂.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that Nelly has left, it's time to adapt to the new conditions
Initially, the hospital whiteness of the walls is likely to be tempered by pictures and curtains
then Masha will continue to work with Spohia (her silent maid) to make her a little more independent
Sophia is a cute girl, but her fatigue is strange 😴
I do not know if this will be tolerated by your employer for a long time

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Now that Nelly has left, it's time to adapt to the new conditions
Initially, the hospital whiteness of the walls is likely to be tempered by pictures and curtains
then Masha will continue to work with Spohia (her silent maid) to make her a little more independent
Sophia is a cute girl, but her fatigue is strange 😴
I do not know if this will be tolerated by your employer for a long time

Sophia puts myself fatigued😅.Or she have something in her sleeves or we are foked,she is the less energy girl i seen in rlc ever.Wonder If we gona see Masha with her "adventures" again..with Sophia in house it will be almost impossible.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Wonder If we gona see Masha with her "adventures" again..with Sophia in house it will be almost impossible.

Masha is strong
I hope she puts Sophia on the right track
if not, she will find a way to continue her usual life

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sophia puts myself fatigued😅.Or she have something in her sleeves or we are foked,she is the less energy girl i seen in rlc ever.Wonder If we gona see Masha with her "adventures" again..with Sophia in house it will be almost impossible.

for me the less energy girl in the rlc history was chloe, i have see rarely a slow ass like this

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rado07 said:

Masha is strong
I hope she puts Sophia on the right track
if not, she will find a way to continue her usual life

Hope so,Masha usual life style was what made the place fun and interesting to watch,nowdays the only highlight is masseur lady visits😁.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, firewall said:

for me the less energy girl in the rlc history was chloe, i have see rarely a slow ass like this

"I have seen rarely a slow ass like this"hehe.Hep Chloe was also kinda "slow" but at least had stunning boobs and nice round ass so..one thing kinda compensated the other😁.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"I have seen rarely a slow ass like this"hehe.Hep Chloe was also kinda "slow" but at least had stunning boobs and nice round ass so..one thing kinda compensated the other😁.

it's save her 🙂, during the sex this girl is a catastroph it's like you fuck a bag of sand with just zero emotion and move, what a nightmare to have a gf like this i prefer stay alone seriously :biggrin:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I estimate that as Christmas approaches, more and more visitors will come to visit, and to graze with various greens. I hope we don't soon see the disgusting couple and the ridiculous fake lesbian shows like the recent one.

🎅🎄🌿🍀🌳🌲🐐🐇🐑🤯🧟‍♂️🧟‍♀️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Hope so,Masha usual life style was what made the place fun and interesting to watch,nowdays the only highlight is masseur lady visits😁.

I'm afraid this apartment will run a GOV setting. Not much real life but more superficial shows. 

  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and still a shelf today
also bought at the company with the moose
the girls have a routine now ::) 👍

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a cheerful welcome home, Bogdan finally seems to confront Nelly (13:40 replay) about her visit with Masha. (I don't understand their verbal language so my assessment is based upon body language). Nelly cries and Bogdan consoles her and they seem to have some good make up sex. Several years ago, It was understood by many on the forums that Nelly, Masha, and Dasha's relationships preceded any of the men currently in their lives. Their closeness over the years has provided many examples of evidence to support that. Bodgan once confronted Nelly in a similar manner a few years ago while she was bathing and after she returned from a solo vacation. Again, they had good make-up sex and were married shortly afterwards.  Nelly is a grown assed woman and Bogdan seems to have accepted that but is required by the code of machoism to make a protest whenever she asserts her sexual freedom.  

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And yes they were exactly converted to gov. The ridiculousness of apartments in all its splendor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

And yes they were exactly converted to gov. The ridiculousness of apartments in all its splendor.

I also believe that the RLC intends to change this apartment towards GOV
Sophia was sent by RLC just as RLC sends girls to GOV apartments
but something is different
So far, Sophia behaves very differently than a typical GOV girl
Besides, I do not know if Masha likes it when she gets a new girl every three months
Therefore, I have not given up the hope that this apartment retains its special character
I think we should give Masha some time before this thing is condemned
She is a strong girl and if she wants she can move a lot...or she gives up and leaves, if it does not go in her direction

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...