Leora - General Chat Topic November/December 2019 #15

happyone

3 minutes ago, raul399 said:

jugg, if she is the girl I knew, I remember she has a spectacular body, nice, and very very sexy and sensual... 
God... that I remember more beautiful... hahaha

Our memories of beautiful women from our past get us through the worst of times, brother.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, raul399 said:

jugg, se è la ragazza che conoscevo, ricordo che ha un corpo spettacolare, carino e molto molto sexy e sensuale ... 
Dio ... che ricordo più bello ... ahahah

raul I can't tell you yes no no ... if you mean here on this forum? in another forum? so I don't know :)

1 minute ago, sexy girl said:

raul No puedo decirte si no no ... si te refieres a este foro? en otro foro? así que no lo sé :)

It wasn't in this forum... it was in another one, where there were cameras and we could see each other. 
there was a lot of Italian, 
I liked that girl so much that I learned Italian... hahaha.

2 hours ago, Felix75 said:

that’s what he called it.  He wrote this earlier in his comments.  Personally, I do not care about his mental problems, but he was already tired of everyone with his stupid comments, lies and 200 messages in 5 minutes

You constantly refer to peoples " mental problems " and over exaggerating amounts of posts by particular people, and at the same time telling them that you only deal with logic......As I mentioned to you last week, perhaps you and I plus Raul can all meet up and jog along to your therapist......On second thoughts, perhaps not...he hasn't done much for you has he....Work in progress methinks.....And I should know, I don't know about logic and I am a genuine lunatic...always have been. :tongue: 

• Like 2