B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

therefore, we do not complain, the price of the subscription has increased, but vediame tonight, what will offer us in the future RLC, great show in B2, maybe or big orgy in B4, or maybe the girls in the disco

i hear that the girls look like they are waiting for the slaughter.  they can't wait until the twins bring the two boys to the house.  what a ridiculous Saturday night all the way around from what i've been told and have read.....WTG RLC, raise the price on your viewers because you are a bunch of greedy assholes!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i hear that the girls look like they are waiting for the slaughter.  they can't wait until the twins bring the two boys to the house.  what a ridiculous Saturday night all the way around from what i've been told and have read.....WTG RLC, raise the price on your viewers because you are a bunch of greedy assholes!!

I have no idea where you're getting the idea from, the twins would bring guys to the apartment. They've been there almost a year and I've never seen them with a guy. 

Milena, it seemed that she masturbated, instead, she talked about her mother's problems, telling her boyfriend she would have a chat with the girls, surely maybe she would have chatted