B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

il y a 45 minutes, Hornygirl a dit :

She started in the tub with Monica 😀

"Interestingly", it is Alla who is getting more & more expressive over the recycled girls.

I am not sure what is RLC's plan for Monica & Milena but I sure don't like how it is going right now.

Panties-bate, hiding from cam (some people call this sexy), going out, going off-cam while in the house, not really involved during parties & doing nothing with her friend.

I can see Monica staying beyond a month but really?

RLC probably are thankful for Piper & Taylor & Sophia to keep the renewals going...

45 minutes ago, presolone1 said:

à MENOUSCOPE 2015 ; Hé oui quand on quitte un endroit on dit "au revoir " tout simplement c'est une marque de politesse , bon c'est mon dernier message pour "ce jour"  Re BYE

Aucun problème avec ça, mon ami !  Tu sais que tu peux être là tant et aussi longtemps que tu le désires !! Je pensais tout simplement que tu partais pour de bon !! 

Monica I can sure see a few butt bruises from the biting that hairy ass did to you and Alla. Be aware if you want to see him again he also loves to bite the lower lip. He did this constantly with Stella. At times she seemed to really get tired of it although she had sex with him quite a few time over her final few weeks.