B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

17 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Monica I can sure see a few butt bruises from the biting that hairy ass did to you and Alla. Be aware if you want to see him again he also loves to bite the lower lip. He did this constantly with Stella. At times she seemed to really get tired of it although she had sex with him quite a few time over her final few weeks.

is monica all bruised up??:confused:

18 hours ago, bud2966 said:

Thank You GIF by Denyse® MONICA  in love hearts GIF for just showing why you are the most .seductive sensual erotic lady  to ever be part of rlc 

Aww sweet.. hmm I actually did like Cher... she was   sooo nice..

• Like 1

does anyone know what Holly should do? last night he packed everything as if he had to leave this morning, now he takes the champagne bottles out of the suitcase and puts them back in the fridge, and puts some things back in the closet

13 minutes ago, adamneve said:

is monica all bruised up??:confused:

The hairy assed guy was invited up to Monica's room where her and Alla allowed him to massage them and lick them between their legs while still wearing some panties. He bit both of them numerous times in the back and butt. Monica has a few bite marks yet and I can see only one on Alla. They called him out on yet in a humorous manner when he kissed them goodnight.

2345 Evelyn reading what appears to be her customs declaration papers so she can get some of her Spanish taxes refunded. Looks like she did not buy a lot of stuff like many do as she doesn't appear to have many receipts. She's doing this rather than participating with the other girls (absent Valarie).

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As usual Moos you are correct. I was mistaken Avi for Blair.

Hey PP, this is an easy mistake to make until you move up from there pussies...😁

Avi only been with RLC 1 time right ?