B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - November #8 / December #1

6 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Holy fuck Naga this is the absolute truth and defines me to a letter. I spend most of my time staring at their pussies and assholes and don't look enough at their faces. :biggrin:

Thanks PP...I'm glad someone realised what I was on about...😉

• Like 1

13 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, but her pussy is legendary...😆

You know, on the matter of looks, body-types like Amber is more like my type. But Avi was great, amazing huge labias, and very exciting!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No one notice what seems bite marks in show girl ass..another one that seems to be having Maradona dude treatment of cams,outside.

Yes, she acquired them sometime during the party...They are more prominent now than when she took her 1st shower after the party...I hope she's had her tetanus jab...😏

Bonjour , c'est vrai MONICA est très belle ,mais elle ne montre rien face cam , je pense que cela est voulu par RLC comme ça tout le monde la regarde en espérant voir ;en plus c'est la seule fille en B4 à faire cela et ce petit jeu pervers commence à me taper sur les nerfs ;maintenant MONICA fixe la caméra et se moque ;;;

40 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes, she acquired them sometime during the party...They are more prominent now than when she took her 1st shower after the party...I hope she's had her tetanus jab...😏

Of course😏.She isn't one of those Barca girls that have sex with the dudes outside at all🤣.

• Like 1