B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

9 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I always thought there is Nothing more ridiculous as these silly pseudo lesbian shows. What a mistake, pseudo lesbian show with masks are even more stupid. 🤬

What show!...couldn't you detect the sexual tension between the 2...It was electric!!...😏

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, menouscope2015 said:

Since she came back, has Blair done something else than stay in her bed and bate ?  Each and every Time I watch B2, she is ALWAYS in her bed, doing NOTHING !!!  Really disappointing ! 

its basically the same thing leora does.the only thing different is that leora uses the whole house.everytime i log on rlc all i see is leora on her couch masturbating.and it better then seeing nothing at all.at least we get to see something.but after watching them so many times bate it does get boring.i rather watch that then watch girls glued to their phones doing absolutely nothing.jmo.

• Like 2

Il y a 19 heures, menouscope2015 a dit :

Since she came back, has Blair done something else than stay in her bed and bate ?  Each and every Time I watch B2, she is ALWAYS in her bed, doing NOTHING !!!  Really disappointing ! 

I just realised of all the recycled girls, only Blair I have yet to say one thing negative about her.

And this still applies too, she is definitely not everyone's cup of tea but "doing nothing" is not what she does if you watch her quite regularly.

If you want to know who & where are the true fucking "do-nothing" girls, there is always B1.

Move On Ok GIF by DriveTribe

• Confused 1