B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Maybe not helping that she already had abit of a cold. 🤒🤧

Colds are caused by viruses and propagate due to an increase of indoor contact with others over winter.  Someone from a northern country should know that. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Colds are caused by viruses and propagate due to an increase of indoor contact with others over winter.  Someone from a northern country should know that. 

Being exposed to cold teperatures makes the imune system work slower, and that increases the chances of sleeping viruses you already have inside you to actually set in. Besides, breathing cold and dry air can make your throat coughy even if you don't get a cold.

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

I guess you have experienced a norwegian winter? If you go outside and just breath in minus 35 degrees Celsius, you are going to cough! You can even feel the air feels different!

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

I guess you have experienced a norwegian winter? If you go outside and just breath in minus 35 degrees Celsius, you are going to cough! You can even feel the air feels different!

Ever been to Edmonton or worse Fort MacMurray in January?  There is no ocean nearby to moderate.  You have no idea how cold can be.

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Being exposed to cold teperatures makes the imune system work slower, and that increases the chances of sleeping viruses you already have inside you to actually set in. Besides, breathing cold and dry air can make your throat coughy even if you don't get a cold.

i'm sure sucking cock has nothing to do with it 🙂

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Well cold is relative to me. Having spent a few "winters" in Spain I didn't consider it cold. As I write this it is 54F in Barcelona. And due to its proximity to water it is never dry 74% is the current humidity. All the moisture in the air is what makes 54F seem cold as it is always damp. This is just my thoughts. I mean no offense at all.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Ever been to Edmonton or worse Fort MacMurray in January?  There is no ocean nearby to moderate.  You have no idea how cold can be.

Edmonton 53 degrees north.
Fort MacMurray 56 degrees north.
I've lived all my life at 64 degrees north, at 160 meters above sea level.

31 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Edmonton 53 degrees north.
Fort MacMurray 56 degrees north.
I've lived all my life at 64 degrees north, at 160 meters above sea level.

Congratulations, but i guess you never understood that the temperature is moderated by the ocean.  The further away from the western ocean you are, the colder it gets in winter. Degrees north is not the only factor to do with how cold it gets my friend.  If it was, then the UK would be much colder than say , Chicago which  is way further south and it's way colder.  Toronto is the same latitude as Cannes in France, but we are a long way from palm trees.  Chicago is similar latitude to Barcelona, but it's a lot fucking colder there in winter.  

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Congratulations, but i guess you never understood that the temperature is moderated by the ocean.  The further away from the western ocean you are, the colder it gets in winter. Degrees north is not the only factor to do with how cold it gets my friend.  If it was, then the UK would be much colder than say , Chicago which  is way further south and it's way colder.  Toronto is the same latitude as Cannes in France, but we are a long way from palm trees.  Chicago is similar latitude to Barcelona, but it's a lot fucking colder there in winter.  

I thought the temperature was moderated by what month it was.  Like December was supposed to be colder than June.