B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 December #2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I honestly don't believe anyone is jealous about any guys hooking up with any of these girls.  What I am tired of is you trying to push guys into these apartments that are nothing more to these girls than a fuck.  there are already apartments for couples fucking.  here is the deal Alladino, if it was truly a boyfriend of one of the girls it wouldn't bother me near as much as it is when hired dicks for RLC come in to just fuck these girls because they all want some bonus money.  do you think Holly was the only one that got bonus money the other night?  of course she wasn't, her and fro boy both got bonus money for their act!!  

I have always said that the separation between GOV and COV is bad. Girls like Milena with BF at home should also join the project as couple. At least she should not leave the apartment for a few days to visit her BF and take a vacation from her vacation. 

One thing I never understand is why the people here don't have a problem with the RLC paying the girls to pretend to be lesbian or bi. I think money should be paid to really show private life, not for shows. 

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I have always said that the separation between GOV and COV is bad. Girls like Milena with BF at home should also join the project as couple. At least she should not leave the apartment for a few days to visit her BF and take a vacation from her vacation. 

One thing I never understand is why the people here don't have a problem with the RLC paying the girls to pretend to be lesbian or bi. I think money should be paid to really show private life, not for shows. 

i think you sound like a broken record but it's your money and you have frustration over what you're paying for, just don't keep repeating the same thing when it's guys that are getting paid to come in and service these girls.  if i was into hetero sex which by no means i am not, the last thing i would want to see is exactly what happened with Sara & Stella and is now going to happen with B4 with the parasites.  the parasites are just what RLC is looking for, guys that aren't afraid to get naked and fuck in front of a large audience.  there is no love being shared, it's just fucking and that is something i don't like and never have!!  if it was a true relationship like Karol and her guy had, it wouldn't bother me so much but when it's like Sara & Stella had or Holly and fro boy had it bothers the shit out of me.  enough said...you either get my point or you don't!!!

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

i think you sound like a broken record but it's your money and you have frustration over what you're paying for, just don't keep repeating the same thing when it's guys that are getting paid to come in and service these girls.  if i was into hetero sex which by no means i am not, the last thing i would want to see is exactly what happened with Sara & Stella and is now going to happen with B4 with the parasites.  the parasites are just what RLC is looking for, guys that aren't afraid to get naked and fuck in front of a large audience.  there is no love being shared, it's just fucking and that is something i don't like and never have!!  if it was a true relationship like Karol and her guy had, it wouldn't bother me so much but when it's like Sara & Stella had or Holly and fro boy had it bothers the shit out of me.  enough said...you either get my point or you don't!!!

You're the one who's been walking through the threads call this guys parasites. I just make it clear that the girls had fun with the guys, especially Stella and Sara and that this is a lot more realistic than all these pseudo lesbian shows.  

No one expects everything that happens in GOV to be a relationship for life. Most Events will be more like a vecation relationship or just a one night stand.

Important is that the girls don't just have sex off camera. If they meet People there, they should also continue this in GOV. 

7 minutes ago, canito said:

i have only 2 question?how long has aria been here and when is her departure?i have a feeling that if aria leaves soon belle will stay in her place.

Aria has 71 days today. 

• Like 1