COV Maracuya & Eiden - General Topic 2019 #1

7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Man..we gona see some amazing,crazy sex moments by this two,100% certain.Lana is beautiful but she misses in the craziness department Mara have.The dude is very skinny,wonder why🤣.

yes Lana/Robert was too classic couple for be interesting to watch for me i watched them the first hour and that's all it was already sufficiant, Mara/Eiden have defenitely more energy and more interesting to watch

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, firewall said:

yes Lana/Robert was too classic couple for be interesting to watch for me i watched them the first hour and that's all it was already sufficiant, Mara/Eiden have defenitely more energy and more interesting to watch

Same were.Even tought Mara&Eiden gona get bored after some weeks(as usualy in COV houses)at least we know the sex will be fun to watch.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Same were.Even tought Mara&Eiden gona get bored after some weeks(as usualy in COV houses)at least we know the sex will be fun to watch.

after i tell you the verity i will not renew because of the new rlc price for a premium month and i have not 100 euro to spend on december for take a three months deal i have other priority on december(you know it's christmas soon 🙂)

i will watch them only with the free cams, maybe they will have their own apartment later on rlc i have time

• Upvote 1

I think it's a pity that they left. Do not misunderstand, I am also a big fan of the angels and especially Maracuya.

Only I find it a pity that the russian apartments no longer exist. Lena and Robert were one of the best couples RLC had. Very sympathetic and many nice guests. COV often does not do justice to this, because the couples are somehow torn out of their lives. 

• Like 1