COV Maracuya & Eiden - General Topic 2019 #1

1 hour ago, corvette84 said:

I just want to know does this new girl do any bating by herself?

Yes she does,and it pretty nice also,not the BS hiding pussy,playing with cam views crap of other houses,if she does it..it will look pretty natural and sensual.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yes she does,and it pretty nice also,not the BS hiding pussy,playing with cam views crap of other houses,if she does it..it will look pretty natural and sensual.

That's what I like to hear.👍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

2 weeks of impracticable replay, or the image freezes every 10 seconds, 2 weeks and still no progress !!! and now the live too is sick !!! are there computer scientists at rlc ????😡😡😡

yes sir...i hear it's pretty bad and has been for a while.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I like rejoins,repeats as much as anyone else(it sucks)but think a girl return two,three times at MAX is acceptable,Mara case for exemple..We only seen her as residents for few months,so now it's her second time,think is perfectly acceptable,now girls that repeat four,five times that's to dam much,Specialy that now seems rlc when some of this girls leave just wait them to make enought time in Russia to bring imediatly them back,like recently with twins,Belle.If They gona repeat at LEAST WAIT six months,one year before doing it.