B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

It means Holly will stay awhile longer! 👍

Very good news !!! Holly and Valerie are the two biggest hopes for B4. 

2 hours ago, Noldus said:

Holly moving back to the double room and her new bed (#4 and counting) 

A lot of back and forth, but I think it's good if she stays longer. From week to week, her stay gets more and more interesting. 

giphy.gif

I'm looking forward to the next guy visit to this place. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what makes the RLC viewers world go around and only for a minimal fee of $45.00 a month!  if all you want to see is many shots of pussy and asshole, tune in to Chaturbate or MyFreeCams and you can see all of that for the minimal price of $0.00 or in other words....for frickin free!!

Not always for free. There are some that don't do shit until they reach their desired goal of Tokens.  Then after being on for 6 or 7 Hours trying to get that goal they take the Tokens an then say they are too tired to continue and shut the feed down after others have spent hours waiting and tossing tokens for something to see.  The Asians are bad for that Practice of scamming on those sites.  

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Not always for free. There are some that don't do shit until they reach their desired goal of Tokens.  Then after being on for 6 or 7 Hours trying to get that goal they take the Tokens an then say they are too tired to continue and shut the feed down after others have spent hours waiting and tossing tokens for something to see.  The Asians are bad for that Practice of scamming on those sites.  

I heard that they are bad drivers too 🤣

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

what makes the RLC viewers world go around and only for a minimal fee of $45.00 a month!  if all you want to see is many shots of pussy and asshole, tune in to Chaturbate or MyFreeCams and you can see all of that for the minimal price of $0.00 or in other words....for frickin free!!

thats true harley you can see a lot of wet juicy horny pussys on chaturbate and myfreecam or campnet and xhamsterlive...we wanna see more real action and love from the girls...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

allso true but i spend nothing on those chicks only watch on the moments they shoot the room all over with pussymess what a mess in some room they keep shooting all over the room lol...all those girls make a lot of money too many..the boys who spend tokens on them are dumb they making them rich and these girls now that...easy money

1 minute ago, Christophe Steegmans said:

allso true but i spend nothing on those chicks only watch on the moments they shoot the room all over with pussymess what mess in some room they keep shooting all over the room lol...all those girls make a lot of money too many..the boys who spend tokens on them are dumb they making them rich and these girls now that...easy money

I don't think many get rich from it.  Most only rake in what a normal person does for going to work 40 Hours in a week.  There are very few girls that can pull in 10,000 Tokens a day or more. That's around $500 a day.  Most of them are lucky if they pull $50 a night for 7 or 8 hours.  They still have to Pay Taxes on their Income.  

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

you are correct, there are those you speak of that try to milk as much money in tokens as they can.  there are however, plenty of girls that will show it for free and you can understand what most if not all of them say lol.

• Upvote 1