B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Quite  few years ago it was really common here in the UK...A girl with VPL was a definite no-no...😏

These girls were definitely going dancing...It's pure speculation what they do afterwards...and who cares 😁😁

and you say this because??

if a girl had VPL then she didn't pick out the right outfit and it's as simple as that!

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Quite  few years ago it was really common here in the UK...A girl with VPL was a definite no-no...😏

These girls were definitely going dancing...It's pure speculation what they do afterwards...and who cares 😁😁

Exactly.  In fact I'm just getting ready to go out myself, and underwear is not featuring in the outfit tonight 😂  I would estimate on a given night out between one third and one half of us are commando. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

and you say this because??

if a girl had VPL then she didn't pick out the right outfit and it's as simple as that!

Or maybe she wanted to wear that outfit and she was quite happy to sacrifice the underwear in order to be able to do so. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Exactly.  In fact I'm just getting ready to go out myself, and underwear is not featuring in the outfit tonight 😂  I would estimate on a given night out between one third and one half of us are commando. 

What, dressed like this...😁

image.jpeg.603fc30e4cae4aabd5158b7c2f9f4df5.jpeg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

good luck...i hope you catch what you're looking for!!

I'm not looking for anything.  To be honest I find your association of lack of underwear with sexual looseness both baffling and slightly offensive. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hornygirl said:

Because no girl ever went to a club night without panties on before 🤔🤔

I've often noticed Alla not wearing panties under her dress, also at home. Exciting! Besides, it's easy if they need to pee. 😄

• Like 1