B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

1 hour ago, keeper31 said:

I think it's too bad that Valerie is always touching her own or someone else's pussy but no one wants to play.  Even Holly who appeared to love having her pussy eaten didn't go back for another bout.

I really love this playful friendship between them! Doesn't need to be sex all the time....

The outfit Monica wore as I saw on replay could only be described as "Come Fuck Me" clothes. If you watch she wore garter pantyhose, no panties underneath and that leather zip up skirt that with just a zip falls off her body. Might take a blind person 2 minutes before they have there cock in her. I mention this out of envy as I think she is so hot in this outfit. Have some fun beautiful!! Think about bringing it back to the house.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

The outfit Monica wore as I saw on replay could only be described as "Come Fuck Me" clothes. If you watch she wore garter pantyhose, no panties underneath and that leather zip up skirt that with just a zip falls off her body. Might take a blind person 2 minutes before they have there cock in her. I mention this out of envy as I think she is so hot in this outfit. Have some fun beautiful!! Think about bringing it back to the house.

I'm fixing to go to a bar to visit some old friends but before I go, I just have to ask one question.....how many of you think that the 3 girls that went out will return with some new bruises?

have a good night!!

Il y a 8 heures, piedpiper1968 a dit :

2054 Monica, Alla and Milena out the door. Maybe someone can check but I don't think Monica is wearing panties under her sexy outfit.

Because of your comment & my curiosity, I spent an hour to check out Replay.

She does not need to wear panties because she put on a bodysuit (which doubles as an underwear for women) before she left.

• Thanks 1