B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Oh yes and let me add enough with this rub a dub dub stuff and lets gets serious girls, it is about time to take it to next level and really make a mark in the RLC timeline.

Valarie and Oksi...no difference.  Same over bearing BS

13 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I have been waiting for so long to see the Double Mint twin double their pleasure and ours, so to me this would be a night to really remember.

It had a chance till the Val show showed up and destroyed the mood. :dodgy:

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Fagen said:

With Val and Holly there maybe it will go to the next lvl now

Don't think it was ever going to the next level regardless. It's too early in Monica's stay. She seems to be very intent on recreating the Sofie plan. This month is bates facing the wall or wearing panties, and g/g shows that end mysteriously like someone just pulled a plug. Next month she'll show a little more and maybe the g/g shows will actually go somewhere (though perhaps not, that might depend on Milena). And the third month she'll be back at the same level she was at the end of her last stay.

Kind of a bummer, we already saw her do it once. It would be nice to be surprised instead of just seeing a shot for shot remake of the last stay. And just resetting back to the full 'shyness' at the start of each stay just emphasizes how artificial and planned it all is.

But hopefully I'm wrong...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, timber said:

Don't think it was ever going to the next level regardless. It's too early in Monica's stay. She seems to be very intent on recreating the Sofie plan. This month is bates facing the wall or wearing panties, and g/g shows that end mysteriously like someone just pulled a plug. Next month she'll show a little more and maybe the g/g shows will actually go somewhere (though perhaps not, that might depend on Milena). And the third month she'll be back at the same level she was at the end of her last stay.

Kind of a bummer, we already saw her do it once. It would be nice to be surprised instead of just seeing a shot for shot remake of the last stay. And just resetting back to the full 'shyness' at the start of each stay just emphasizes how artificial and planned it all is.

But hopefully I'm wrong...

Yes timber following the plan of the Professor.