B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

9 hours ago, timber said:

Don't think it was ever going to the next level regardless. It's too early in Monica's stay. She seems to be very intent on recreating the Sofie plan. This month is bates facing the wall or wearing panties, and g/g shows that end mysteriously like someone just pulled a plug. Next month she'll show a little more and maybe the g/g shows will actually go somewhere (though perhaps not, that might depend on Milena). And the third month she'll be back at the same level she was at the end of her last stay.

Kind of a bummer, we already saw her do it once. It would be nice to be surprised instead of just seeing a shot for shot remake of the last stay. And just resetting back to the full 'shyness' at the start of each stay just emphasizes how artificial and planned it all is.

But hopefully I'm wrong...

well said!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, timber said:

Don't think it was ever going to the next level regardless. It's too early in Monica's stay. She seems to be very intent on recreating the Sofie plan. This month is bates facing the wall or wearing panties, and g/g shows that end mysteriously like someone just pulled a plug. Next month she'll show a little more and maybe the g/g shows will actually go somewhere (though perhaps not, that might depend on Milena). And the third month she'll be back at the same level she was at the end of her last stay.

Kind of a bummer, we already saw her do it once. It would be nice to be surprised instead of just seeing a shot for shot remake of the last stay. And just resetting back to the full 'shyness' at the start of each stay just emphasizes how artificial and planned it all is.

But hopefully I'm wrong...

Congrats for the good observation,some say they don't do more because they are shy and stuff(even when they are rejoins)but girls like Monica,Sophie,twins..have their plan traced,almost nothing is done spontaneously way,just like the others show girls do in second month she will do a little more and maybe in final couples weeks a little more,Meanwile she will just continue her role of "erotic actresse wanna bee",The worst type of Barca show girls for sure.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Noldus this could be really worth the time to watch or on the hand it could be another complete disappointment.

Well, I guess there never was a real chance of a good night. Once all the girls went into show mode, it was clear what was going to happen. 

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

It really depends on how much they had to drink, I know from times past the more they had to drink the better the night progresses.

I always wonder why you pretend any of this bullshit is spontaneous. Especially girls like Monica, Sophie or the Twins do nothing spontaneously. They are Show Girls and everything they do is planned and worked over. No emotions, but cold calculation to earn as much money as possible and with as little effort they can get away with. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I enjoyed the fact that all of them enjoyed it. There were young crazy women who partied, had a good time drinking, came home and had more fun with each other. And if you watched Monica on the bed from when they came home you would have seen many shots of her pussy and asshole from behind too.

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I enjoyed the fact that all of them enjoyed it. There were young crazy women who partied, had a good time drinking, came home and had more fun with each other. And if you watched Monica on the bed from when they came home you would have seen many shots of her pussy and asshole from behind too.

what makes the RLC viewers world go around and only for a minimal fee of $45.00 a month!  if all you want to see is many shots of pussy and asshole, tune in to Chaturbate or MyFreeCams and you can see all of that for the minimal price of $0.00 or in other words....for frickin free!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1