B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #2

13 minutes ago, timber said:

Don't think it was ever going to the next level regardless. It's too early in Monica's stay. She seems to be very intent on recreating the Sofie plan. This month is bates facing the wall or wearing panties, and g/g shows that end mysteriously like someone just pulled a plug. Next month she'll show a little more and maybe the g/g shows will actually go somewhere (though perhaps not, that might depend on Milena). And the third month she'll be back at the same level she was at the end of her last stay.

Kind of a bummer, we already saw her do it once. It would be nice to be surprised instead of just seeing a shot for shot remake of the last stay. And just resetting back to the full 'shyness' at the start of each stay just emphasizes how artificial and planned it all is.

But hopefully I'm wrong...

A lot of them do this....Maybe they feel we might get bored quickly..I mean three months is a lot to watch the same shit over and over.....I really don't mind it at all as long as they pick up the pace and don't wait till their last month here..

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I like Milena. She has the face and body of a woman, not a girl. Standing bitch face, yes, but to see her smile!

I like this Milena too juggy, but I am a firm believer that she can show us so much more of her sexuality and sensuality, she just needs to let go of her insecurities and inhibitions. I remember once a long time ago Leora was no different. Now she is the Matriarch of RLC and garners more posts by herself than any other apartment.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, gaelgamorkh said:

Luckily, Val and Holly are alone now so we can see some of that real action that they are known for. Right?

With those two RLC is missing out on all the smoking fetish types by not having that patio with a cam.  Val and Holly put on a show every 15 minutes. 

Or they are part of like three unions with as many smoke breaks as they take.

Just now, Thestarider said:

I like this Milena too juggy, but I am a firm believer that she can show us do much more of her sexuality and sensuality, she just needs to let go of her insecurities and inhibitions. I remember once a long time a go Leora was no different. Noe she is the Matriarch of RLC and garners more posts by herself than any other apartment.

I agree with you so much on this, but we, as a community, are sometimes impatient. Yet, when we see someone move too quickly we want more, more, more, until there is nothing left and the woman is burned out for us. I, for one, enjoy the chase, the tease. After all where are we all going sitting here with one hand on the mouse and the other...

• Like 3