B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If you want to see some real women giving sex shows check out "yourcraziness", "pioposh", "ameliafate", "fire16sharon", "shyjane" , "lulacum69" , "sarahadams", "asianangel1", "bounceonyou", and many other beautiful women at recurbate.com. 

I don't know what scares me the most, whether you know how to use a computer or whether I know a few names that you mention 😂

In any case, no tokens, no shows, no fake sex which is not the case with what we can see on rlc

• Haha 1

RLC is selling a very bad product here and they have to continue to sell them because they lack the money to do anything else.

The guy who brought these 3 girls in here either slept with the girls or was trying to do RLC a favour by saving money.

Pity the apartment and its cameras, wasted on 3 shit girls who clearly overstayed their welcome.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

RLC is selling a very bad product here and they have to continue to sell them because they lack the money to do anything else.

The guy who brought these 3 girls in here either slept with the girls or was trying to do RLC a favour by saving money.

Pity the apartment and its cameras, wasted on 3 shit girls who clearly overstayed their welcome.

the question i have is what rlc doing with the money of the rlc members and rlc made alot of money during the glorious rlc years also where is the money ! , it's time for them to take some cash in the rlc bank for invest on their site,

open 5 new apartments in one time and you will see faster the result with the return of many members, rlc don't want taking  any risk now and fall in the facility with recycling the professionnal rlc girls now every 4-5 months

4 minutes ago, firewall said:

the question i have is what rlc doing with the money of the rlc members and rlc made alot of money during the glorious rlc years also where is the money ! , it's time for them to take some cash in the rlc bank for invest on their site,

open 5 new apartments in one time and you will see faster the result with the return of many members, rlc don't want taking  any risk now and fall in the facility with recycling the professionnal rlc girls now every 4-5 months

ils ont investi dans des appartements en Russie, ce qui n'était malheureusement pas le bon choix, ils ont aussi investi dans une grande Maison proche de Barcelone, et je pense qu'elle doit coûter pas mal  surtout si on compte les travaux depuis son ouverture ^^
Ils ont investi aussi dans la qualité des caméras, tout les appartements ont eu droit aux nouvelles caméras, et je pense qu'ils ont investi dans des serveurs 
On va dire que cela est la partie visible, dans l'invisible, je dirais qu'ils rémunère mieux ou ils ont changé leur tarif par rapport aux participants
On va dire qu'on peut le voir aussi avec le changement de comportement de certaines filles plutôt sage lors de la première participation et complétement dévergonder lors de la seconde, a moins qu'elles aient découvert leur séxualité entre les deux participations, je dirais plus que RLC a changé des choses pour que cela soit plus attractif pour les participants et ainsi les clients 

On est tous d'accord pour dire qu'il nous faudrait des nouveaux appartements avec de nouveaux couples mais nous ne savons pas vraiment ce qu'a coûter pour RLC de devoir fermer les appartements en Russie, surement plus que nous pouvons le penser 

Nouvelle année donc nouveaux objectifs, enfin j'espère ^^

they invested in apartments in Russia, which was unfortunately not the right choice, they also invested in a large House near Barcelona, and I think it must cost a lot especially if you count the works since its opening ^^
They also invested in the quality of the cameras, all the apartments got the new cameras, and I think they invested in servers
We will say that this is the visible part, in the invisible, I would say that they pay better or they changed their price compared to the participants
We will say that we can also see it with the change in behavior of certain girls, rather wise during the first participation and completely foolish during the second, unless they have discovered their sexuality between the two participations, I would say more that RLC has changed things to make it more attractive to participants and thus customers

We all agree that we need new apartments with new couples but we don't really know what it will cost for RLC to have to close the apartments in Russia, probably more than we can think

New year so new goals, finally I hope ^^

• Like 3

c'est tout ce qu'on peut leur souhaiter effectivement avec un objectif plus élevé car s'il continue sur les mêmes bases je donne pas cher de leur peau mais ils doivent bien s'en rendre compte de toute façon que la fréquentation de leur site à beaucoup baisser et par effet mécanique leur membres payant aussi, c'est eux qui ont les clés maintenant allez let's go réveillez-vous et ne restez pas sur vos acquis

19 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the worst thing RLC did was to jack their price back up.  the cost of RLC even when it was in it's hay day, should have only been a maximum of $30.00 a month.  RLC has now shown it's greed with raising the price back up to $45.00 a month!!

and close many free cams also it was a big error in my opinion, the free cams are the promotion of the site

the minimum is to have one living room free cam in each apartments like this one of masha if you want doing a good promotion of your site and get more potential suscribers

1 minute ago, firewall said:

and close many free cams also it was a big error in my opinion

I agree with you on this for sure.  when i first found RLC a long long time ago, I was only watching the free cams.  then one day i was watching the free cams and i forget who it was i was watching but they were getting kind of serious and then they took it off cam.  i couldn't get to my wallet fast enough and became a member.  they fooled me though because as soon as i subscribed and went to that apartment, what i expected to be happening......didn't.  So I ran my subscription until the end and re-upped mainly because i forgot to cancel it before hand.  They had me hooked for quite sometime until I had had enough of their BS and wrote the letter to them that ended my subscriptions.  best thing i could have ever done as it turned out.

13 hours ago, moos54 said:

you are not the center of my universe, sorry to disappoint you

I forgot that you do not understand the second degree and that has no humor

luckily for you that Kamila never masturbated while being visible in front of the cams, otherwise heart attack 😁

moreover you must have felt bad when she was caught by her American stallion 😂

No, I actually enjoyed watching Kami masturbate and hoped that she would show more while masturbating. As for her "American stallion" fucking her, I have a recording of that night and watch it every now and then. I just wanted people to allow Kami to live her life as she wanted without a bunch of CC assholes making demands upon her.

2 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, I actually enjoyed watching Kami masturbate and hoped that she would show more while masturbating. As for her "American stallion" fucking her, I have a recording of that night and watch it every now and then. I just wanted people to allow Kami to live her life as she wanted without a bunch of CC assholes making demands upon her.

With Kamila it was like with a lot of the girls in GOV. She was not really prepared to really live her life in the apartment anymore. 

Before she left, she had spent over a year in the project without have any sex in the Apartment. All with an increasing rate of Absence time. At some Point, it was clear that she was hiding her life from the camera. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

With Kamila it was like with a lot of the girls in GOV. She was not really prepared to really live her life in the apartment anymore. 

Before she left, she had spent over a year in the project without have any sex in the Apartment. All with an increasing rate of Absence time. At some Point, it was clear that she was hiding her life from the camera. 

Lack of personality, R1 was a big improvement, much more interesting.

24 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Here you go again pretending you know everything about what girls do outside the apartment. Based upon Kami's present day social media she is doing the exact same things now she was doing on her social media while apart of RLC. Mostly she spends time partying with her girlfriends at her apartment or out out at clubs partying and dancing. She also takes vacations just like when in RLC. She is on a warm weather vacation right now with a girlfriend after having just returned from a ski trip with the same friend. Whether or not she is presently fucking any guy in her apartment , I have no way of knowing.  I do know that in a recent public snap chat someone asked Kami if she had a bf and she said, "No".