B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

25 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I agree that B1 is lost.  The Kristy crew which has been imported form their Moscow days could not be further from the Barcelona apartment tradition.  I think RLC is desperate. 

What tradition do you mean? Girls pretend like they're all lesbians? That was a cheap version with no real content. 

I don't know if Kristy and the other girls manage to make GOV worth seeing again, but it looks better already. 👍

Now only a few male visitors are missing. Patience is part of voyeurism, so lets hope for the best. 😀

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

What tradition do you mean? Girls pretend like they're all lesbians? That was a cheap version with no real content. 

I don't know if Kristy and the other girls manage to make GOV worth seeing again, but it looks better already. 👍

Now only a few male visitors are missing. Patience is part of voyeurism, so lets hope for the best. 😀

Do me a favour and put me on your ignore list

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Jet lag...The 3 hr flight has taken it out of her...😏

Shortest flight time from Moscow to BCN is 4.35 😉 
and 3(2) time zones / the time in Moscow is 1.03 now

Noldus 2019-12-06 23-05-24-539.jpg

Since Alana rejoined the project, i can't connect to B1-Kitchen (infinite loading). I have no problem with other cams, loading quite quickly. 
Did anyone had that problem and was able to solve it ? Or dou you have any advice ?
Thanks.

Depuis qu'Alana a rejoint le projet, je n'arrive plus à me connecter à la caméra B1-Kitchen (chargement infini). Je n'ai pas de problèmes avec les autres caméras, qui chargent quand même vite.
Est-ce que quelqu'un a eut ce problème et a pu le résoudre ? Ou avez-vous des conseils ?
Merci.