B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic December #2

1 hour ago, northguy said:

Happy new year to all. Including the negative commentators. There's only one rule: Respect the girls, they are not slaves.

If you don't like it, go somewhere else. Life is full of opportunities. In this thread it's obvious, that the europeans likes the girls more than the americans, I find that very sad, it's a cultural thing. May the new year (decade) be better. Written by an optimist. Have a nice day.

53 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Well, I appreciate that Jham but others seem to have a problem with me but there is nothing I can do about that!

Respect the Girls, you are dead on with that comment.  Most of the guys do.  But some of the guys don't have any respect for the girls, what kind of person could be that way, they don't have any respect for there self either, I can't believe some body could live that kind of life.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, jham said:

Respect the Girls, you are dead on with that comment.  Most of the guys do.  But some of the guys don't have any respect for the girls, what kind of person could be that way, they don't have any respect for there self either, I can't believe some body could live that kind of life.

I'm sorry but I can't respect girls that make a living by putting their naked bodies all over the internet and if that makes me a bad person then i'm sorry.

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry but I can't respect girls that make a living by putting their naked bodies all over the internet and if that makes me a bad person then i'm sorry.

I am talking about Girls like, Kamila - Kaley -Maya and the rest of the girls that tried to live there reallife, and Kristy at one time, till she thought she was going to get out of the apartment, she stated doing things that she would not do normal. I don't like the show girls either but I'm not going to say bad things about them. Some of the guys what sex out of the girls 24 hours a day.  That is not real life for me are anybody else. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jham said:

I am talking about Girls like, Kamila - Kaley -Maya and the rest of the girls that tried to live there reallife, and Kristy at one time, till she thought she was going to get out of the apartment, she stated doing things that she would not do normal. I don't like the show girls either but I'm not going to say bad things about them. Some of the guys what sex out of the girls 24 hours a day.  That is not real life for me are anybody else. 

the girls that acted as normal as possible i didn't have a problem with but like you said the girls that acted like Valerie, Damira, Almira, Pam, Daniela, and several others are the one's that i have no respect for.  so i guess you could say that if they act like they are more on the normal side then i can respect that but if they act more on the whorish/slutty side I can't.  i hope this makes sense to you!

23 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

the girls that acted as normal as possible i didn't have a problem with but like you said the girls that acted like Valerie, Damira, Almira, Pam, Daniela, and several others are the one's that i have no respect for.  so i guess you could say that if they act like they are more on the normal side then i can respect that but if they act more on the whorish/slutty side I can't.  i hope this makes sense to you!

it does and I fill the same way, I enjoyed watching Anabel she did a good bit but I thought she was a normal girl, most girls bate at times, some more than others.  But like you said some of this shit is not normal. 

• Like 1