Viki & Kate (2019) Part #2

I am in some alternative universe were Alex&Anna houses have good cams!?🤣,They always had shitt cams,far cam views,and on top of that pretty bad lighting in places.N&K and some Lina&alex and some George houses places indeed have good cams(that should be the norm and not the exception).

4 minutes ago, waldi said:

Me di cuenta de que a menudo fuman cigarrillos en la logia; parece que no pretenden ..

The advantage of a small apartment is that there is no room for the ark of Noah where they had converted their former residence or for Kate's father

You people better don't join rlc or you gona have a "stroke" lol,compared to those cams image quality this ones are prestine🤣.Imagine bad blurry image..joined with cams entering night vision mode all the time..being day,night,with all lights on,few lights on lol.Maye what we have in VH isn't all that bad...

2 hours ago, catalonia said:

Anyway and other issues aside, I must say that for my taste Vicky is the most beautiful woman I have seen in VHT, she is really beautiful

Don't know who is who but..if Kate is the more fit girl,light blue dress then agree,basicaly the main  reason i watch them.