Lia & Brock (2019) Part #1

Guest hacıvat

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Just "arrived" from rlc and this livingroom cams and well bright rooms look very good,would say tons better than some rlc houses i still watch in rlc.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Yes,but still better than the ones of house i was watching in rlc(Masha),imagine this lag,blur but multiplied several times and very bad illuminated and blurry image..Altought VH image is far from ideial still tons better,in same mediocre way of course.Just being honest.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Yes agree,cams aren't very good,there is lag,and blurry in it etc.Just made the observation that i was watching Masha house in Rlc and then checked this new VH houses and image quality is a lottt better in VH house,all inside the same average,mediocre level.

Are you saying since RLC happen to have a few bad quality cams, then it is justified for all competitors in similar line of business to use bad cameras as well?

Since I like VH products and I pay for VH premium , only VH quality matters concerns me. Fixing bad cam quality should be repetitively easy, compare to other costs involved delivering an apartment in the list.

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

Are you saying since RLC happen to have a few bad quality cams, then it is justified for all competitors in similar line of business to use bad cameras as well?

Since I like VH products and I pay for VH premium , only VH quality matters concerns me. Fixing bad cam quality should be repetitively easy, compare to other costs involved delivering an apartment in the list.

"Are you saying sinse rlc happen to have a few bad cams then is justified the others to have also",Nop..that's not what i saying.Elc doesn't have just few bad cams..have a lot of them.Exactly like VH have.I was saying that i was watching a house in Rlc and then puted in this new VH house..and although in either the cams are far from being good..the VH ones are a lot better.Agree we pay a good amount of money and therefore we should have a good viewing quality.In this house Personaly i think image quality is ok,but for exemple in kate&Viki it isn't acceptable at all.

1 hour ago, zoifan said:

Maybe you should direct your comments to VH???

34 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes one of the good cams not listed. Another technical disaster when it opened ... 🤦‍♂️

Wondering if Vh will and when improve that aspect.. At least for now seems the houses still in unpacking mode are gone 

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Lia & Brock (2019) Part #1