B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #4

Looks like another 24 hours + job from Holly so stand by for another battered pussy and bruises when she eventually drags herself home as Curly seeks his enjoyment from her! What gets me is how a pretty lass like her can let herself be abused to end up like she does; maybe I’m just behind the times 😞

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Looks like another 24 hours + job from Holly so stand by for another battered pussy and bruises when she eventually drags herself home as Curly seeks his enjoyment from her! What gets me is how a pretty lass like her can let herself be abused to end up like she does; maybe I’m just behind the times 😞

no no im with you bro...that's what I do not understand and can tolerate them her so late only use greasy monkey giving his dick to receive your layout and to his delight and without a condom still lying everywhere that fits his dick in you know .... then surely she hangs around with that parasites

il y a 25 minutes, happyman88 a dit :

Do you have access to her social accounts i find it interesting how everyone assums she is with the guy from before.

26 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I love Holly and will miss her when she is gone. But I also think she is much more experienced sexually than she looks or many of us think. The way she took his rather large cock in her ass so easily and the way he pounded that same little ass shows experience. I get a lot of anal and there is no way my woman can take my average size cock in her ass without a lot more prep than Holly got that night. He took two fingers and reamed her ass for about 10 seconds before turning her on the coach and then he just stuck it in. She barely moaned. You will be missed beautiful Holly. Always with a smile on her face.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Christophe Steegmans said:

thats the last i think they are doing now lol..girls dont go to football only after dicks

you really know girls badly because there are more and more who watch football, especially they get caught in the game of Barcelona which is one of the best team in the world

I think I remember seeing girls come back with Barcelona team scarves after games

30 minutes ago, moos54 said:

you really know girls badly because there are more and more who watch football, especially they get caught in the game of Barcelona which is one of the best team in the world

I think I remember seeing girls come back with Barcelona team scarves after games

And we have seen Leora watch sports for hours at a time. What we call soccer (Fotbal?).

34 minutes ago, Noldus said:

2228 Holly and Val are home

Another 24 hours absence, the 2nd in alittle over a week. She looks quite worn out, beaten up, and with even more new bruises. I'm very disapointed! Disapointed, not because she enjoys rough sex, but because she choose to keep it away from us. I wish she had a better end to her tenancy than this, but I will try to enjoy the last day or two we have left with her. 💔😢

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ed2 said:

Another 24 hours absence, the 2nd in alittle over a week. She looks quite worn out, beaten up, and with even more new bruises. I'm very disapointed! Disapointed, not because she enjoys rough sex, but because she choose to keep it away from us. I wish she had a better end to her tenancy than this, but I will try to enjoy the last day or two we have left with her. 💔😢

I thought they'd at least divide it up a little, sometimes in the apartment and sometimes somewhere else. 

Well, another disappointment with RLC. It's a shame. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Pensavo che almeno lo avrebbero diviso un po ', a volte nell'appartamento ea volte da qualche altra parte. 

Bene, un'altra delusione con RLC. È un peccato. 

they did it, he fucked twice in the apartment and two more outside

• Sad 1