Alibaba, Afina, Hurrem (2019) Part #1

7 hours ago, Weeboabby said:

Form my point of view this place isn't completely bad with content it is really bad with some of the cam set ups as you need a telescope to see what is happening also the reason the Latina's didn't get much attention here was because of poor quality of streams & bad cam set up, also they didn't really do much other than sit in front of computers for cam show's. So please stop trying to push a racist agenda as it is pure dribble.

All said.i didn't  watched because they were latinas but because house was subpar in many aspects,specialy the very far cam views in some zone of house(livingroom for exemple).

• Like 1

Well all the Latina appartements were quite different and I think there are many reasons this did not work.

1. They tried to just continue like they did at Spygasm. Webcam shows only and pretty much nothing else.

2. Compared to all other places the cams were quite far away and it did not feel the same way watching them. 

3. Girls changed very fast and this places and you could not identify with them. 

With all that places with white people would have failed too.

Playing the racist card here is totally wrong.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I would say that most of them are like this. With the latina apts there is never any optimism here, only pessimism and put downs. They never get a chance here. 

i don't agree,maybe by one or other user,but usualy the interest and care by viewers is derived of how interesting,attractive etc or not they find the residents fallowed by how good or bad the houses look and are filmed by the cams and last by the guests they recieve.In my view that's what's matter for most users of site.As an Latin dude believe me i would notice such thing.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well all the Latina appartements were quite different and I think there are many reasons this did not work.

1. They tried to just continue like they did at Spygasm. Webcam shows only and pretty much nothing else.

2. Compared to all other places the cams were quite far away and it did not feel the same way watching them. 

3. Girls changed very fast and this places and you could not identify with them. 

With all that places with white people would have failed too.

Playing the racist card here is totally wrong.

Basically this..
They wasn't interesting at all and even their few parties were quite lame looking to what appeared on twitter. Neither at chaturbate they was very famous (or probably started their carreer when entered on VHLATAM)

The cam setup the managers used in this places was totally BS being almost all bird eye view

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

i don't agree,maybe by one or other user,but usualy the interest and care by viewers is derived of how interesting,attractive etc or not they find the residents fallowed by how good or bad the houses look and are filmed by the cams and last by the guests they recieve.In my view that's what's matter for most users of site.As an Latin dude believe me i would notice such thing.

1. nothing
2. nothing attractive
3. That also help to don't find any interest in them.. 

And in these places it's basically the same ... together what was said few days ago by a user about what they do (just need to remember the repeated fake sex they did at nikki and the user coming to cc saying "what's going on"???)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Oh yes, that was their biggest problem. How could I forget, SpyGasm. I think the RLC tenants would also have gotten the bad treatment here if they didn't have those RLC guys and the mods to protect them. The Latinas are the cockroaches of VHTV, nobody cares anything about cockroaches. 

Maybe I'm going too far with the racism idea, but it sure does seem like a possibility given the treatment they get here vs the similar white tenants. 

No offense Jabbath, but I can't help but think if they were managed by Anna and Alex they would have been given a chance and the benefit of the doubt. But because they were evil Spygasm outcasts they weren't given anything. 

Spygasm was never evil to me. I never watched it. Nicole and Karl are from RLC and nobody has anything against them. Talking of Anna & Alex. Knowing them they would have put a lot more thought how to make a place with latinas succesful at the site and therefore I would have most probably liked it. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Spygasm was never evil to me. I never watched it. Nicole and Karl are from RLC and nobody has anything against them. Talking of Anna & Alex. Knowing them they would have put a lot more thought how to make a place with latinas succesful at the site and therefore I would have most probably liked it. 

And only a residual amount of them came from there comparing with the total... That includes the only possible interesting couple from all VHLATAM, too bad the left quite soon 

Just now, Sparkles said:

And only a residual amount of them came from there comparing with the total... That includes the only possible interesting couple from all VHLATAM, too bad the left quite soon 

Sally and I forgot the bfs name. Sally was cool