Leora - General Chat Topic December 2019 #18

jugghead

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Wow, that's an interesting description! "Yo Jessie!"...."What you want Cletus?" ....."I done slopped the pig last night"!....That's good Cletus, what about the other 20 pigs we done got"?...."Not those pigs you dumb backwoods idiot! I done did slopped Ashley Joe in the back of the Barn on a bale of hay.. I'm so good she peed....er squirted twice. It was so romantic"....

Because I love women.

5 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Parece que los dos estamos aquí. Como estas raul

exhausted a lot of work... fiscal year-end... inventory... meals with customers, company Christmas dinner... hahaha
but well... now relaxing a little in the chat and looking at our girl... hahaha

11 minutes ago, jugghead said:

Because I love women.

By all means jugg, yall can carry on yall's conversation if you want. It seemed quite interesting. At least it seems more interesting that what it may appear tonight may turn out to be. Perhaps another of the same as the last and many before.

Just a small observation, I’m not enamoured with the lighting in the bedroom tonight...too much grey and not enough contrast.

And secondly. This forum is again degenerating into anything other than constructive remarks, be they criticism or praise......Pictures of women peeing and innuendo that is befitting schoolboys rather than adults is filling pages like before.

Perhaps the second parallel topic page should be reintroduced to accommodate those who wish to conduct themselves in this manner...

I will gladly except your criticism and abuse if you so wish to direct it at me.....Go for it !!

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Just a small observation, I’m not enamoured with the lighting in the bedroom tonight...too much grey and not enough contrast.

And secondly. This forum is again degenerating into anything other than constructive remarks, be they criticism or praise......Pictures of women peeing and innuendo that is befitting schoolboys rather than adults is filling pages like before.

Perhaps the second parallel topic page should be reintroduced to accommodate those who wish to conduct themselves in this manner...

I will gladly except your criticism and abuse if you so wish to direct it at me.....Go for it !!

I mentioned something of similar subject matter not long ago my friend, and was a similar point attempting to be made.