Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 December #8

happyone

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

Even now that her hands are not bound, she does nothing they are frozen

For someone that has literally done nothing but complain and whine about they are doing, you sure have been sitting here watching them for the past 6 fucking hours... for fuck sake just turn it off if you don't like it.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

For someone that has literally done nothing but complain and whine about they are doing, you sure have been sitting here watching them for the past 6 fucking hours... for fuck sake just turn it off if you don't like it.

Allow my not to relate to your comment

1 minute ago, rebliz said:

His fingers dip inside her I wish al this happen in my country I would cell the police it's pure abusing 

uuummm their adults....., let have some fun...jeez.....may be you should turn it off (RLC), and ride your bicycle.... LMAO

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, hacıvat said:

@ze81 you are missing. cheers.  ı am here.

Hehe,been watching a little from time to time,really hot bondage,bdsm stuff.All the ambience is perfect,the music,the pleasure moanings,really enjoyable night in this house.

5 minutes ago, rebliz said:

nonsense look now the moment he is hurting her she went into position like hypnosis he explained today there is way to take control on person

And what does it say about you when you obviously enjoy watching a girl you so desperately claim is being abused for 6 hours?