Masha, Sophia General Chat Topic 2019 December #8

happyone

1 minute ago, hondarellas said:

Great effort by both girls! Last weekend Masha & boyfriend This weekend Sophia & boyfriend!
And good for the viewers. What is missing is the regular RLC, that is, something spontaneous and not set up. I reiterate the effort and the result! 🤗👏

Indeed a god effort and probably the "rebirth" of sleepy girl😂,but the "spontaneous" that is questionable hehe,but was nice to watch for sure.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hep,nothing beats a puss with with some hair😅,Sophia downstairs zone looks nice,not as much as Lets say Claudia ohana bush levels in 80s playboy mag,but still nice.

In my younger days I didn't mind a hairy pussy, but now I rather not stop eating pussy to spit out hairs

55 minutes ago, firewall said:

i would like to live in the 70's sometimes 🙂

I had a girlfriend with a pussy so hairy, that i had to be like Helen Keller with my fingers trying to find her slit cause she had a BEAVER PELT and my dick had a hard time finding that little hairy hole

21 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

In my younger days I didn't mind a hairy pussy, but now I rather not stop eating pussy to spit out hairs

Hehe,well a pussy like Sophia seems the right amount of bush,not chaved neither a "florest",but i see what you mean,a butter smoot,hairless pussy is delisciousss.

5 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I had a girlfriend with a pussy so hairy, that i had to be like Helen Keller with my fingers trying to find her slit cause she had a BEAVER PELT and my dick had a hard time finding that little hairy hole

this is why it's so good 😁 you go to the adventure with a pussy like that

6 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Fokkk🤣.