Angel, Odri (2019) Part #2

24 minutes ago, rtgonzo said:

I don't think there was any actual sex going on back there, just smoking, and making out. This apt doesn't have a loggia. So the smokers resort to opening the kitchen window and going behind the curtain to smoke. The sex happened, under the covers, between the smoking visits,  I'll try and add a pic later I'm away from my desktop ATM.....

It totaly looked they were having sex and was for a good amount of time,if they were or not we will never know for sure,seemed in this case to much time and courtains movement😅.A lot of hidding in this house,behind courtains and specialy in bathroom left side.One of rules of VH I is no hidding but seem they don't cair in this case.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

I can tell you that hiding from the cams is not a rule. Hindering the view of the cams is, but not just being in a spot where they can't be seen. VHTV will always just default to the loss of viewership to settle the difference. 

Hindering or hiding, same end result though ain't it?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Nope! Totally different. If I hide behind a table, I didn't hinder the cam, if I put a Christmas tree in front of a cam then that would be hindering the cam. Oh wait! Scratch that part I said too. There is no rule against hiding period! 

Just a technical excuse hiding, avoiding, covering, all the same result in that you can't fucking see em 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Robwin said:

Just a technical excuse hiding, avoiding, covering, all the same result in that you can't fucking see em 😁

Exactly.All the time this two hide from cams in bathroom corner for long periods of times for me thats hidding,same when they go hide behind the kitchen courtains for long time.

• Like 1

It's kinda funny(to not say other thing)how the house manager are relaxing in sofa in their house and this house at their charge have a cam not working for two days(tomorrow three full days)maybe is because the house have faith already traced,but still is incompetent work.

Have you read VHTV's wishes for 2020. Here is an exerpt :

"By estimates, it will take up to 6 months for us to complete the new service. Until then we won’t urge anyone to shut down, neither we will prohibit opening of new places with webcam activities at Voyeur-House.TV. As you may know, everyone can have a chance to participate at VHTV, and we are not about ruining opportunities for those who would like to work with us."

6 months of negative reviews some of you for this apartment, unless they stop by themselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

It's kinda funny(to not say other thing)how the house manager are relaxing in sofa in their house and this house at their charge have a cam not working for two days(tomorrow three full days)maybe is because the house have faith already traced,but still is incompetent work.

I notice that this non-functioning cam is preventing you from sleeping.

Take the opportunity to watch the other 364 cams.🤣🤣

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, refazer said:

I notice that this non-functioning cam is preventing you from sleeping.

Take the opportunity to watch the other 364 cams.🤣🤣

Dos that makes this bad job,not care by manager any better..NopHa Ha Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.