Temperatures in Your Area

StnCld316

It warmed up to 55F here. That's up 2 degrees from this afternoon. Forecast to be mid 40's overnight. I guess I'll have to close the guest room window or I'll hear the shit. The wife wanted the heat on. I told her I would stay in the guest room with the window open and the door closed. 

I can snore to my heart's content and not get kicked. It doesn't matter. I'll be up at 02:00 for work anyway. I want to be on the road with my first load delivered before the office amatures come out of the house.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

I'll be up at 02:00 for work anyway. I want to be on the road with my first load delivered before the office amatures come out of the house.

I forgot that you are a fellow road warrior.  Petrol, if I recall correctly now?  Keep the rubber on the road, my friend.  

6 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I could handle 112F down to 20F back in the day. Age has narrowed that to 60 to 85, and the window keeps shrinking.

So here's my idea: We all move and start a pineapple ranch for nudists in Hawaii. Honolulu is 85F - 74F today. Then we hire away the Barc girls and live-stream them dancing nude while they entertain the audience and pick pineapples. We'll even have several free cameras so our Internet audience can sample our pineapple princesses. We can use CamCaps members to do the rest of the labor. Knowing them, they'll work cheap as long as they can jack-off  24/7.

We'll use the CamCaps Corporate yacht to get Surmchaser's big red beauty over there.

I thought Jabs had the yacht docked on the Rhine!!!!!😋😋

14 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

I thought Jabs had the yacht docked on the Rhine!!!!!😋😋

Hi Foamy,I just re-read your post and noted your inference that we are all a bunch of wankers😀Spot on I would say😋

Anyway Temps.in Scotland:

(1)Edinburgh:6.45am 9 Deg..

(2)Inverness:6.45am 5 Deg.

Unbelievable(Barbecues coming oot)😀😀😀

Right now we are at -18C (0 F)  with a Wind Chill of -23C (-11F).  I have my heat cranked up to 80F even though the Apartment is kind of Toasty I can still feel a cool breeze in the air especially in the floor area.

It's cold enough the Spirits wouldn't even come out of their Graves for a stroll in a Cemetery.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Here is San Diego it's in the 60s during the day and 40s at night. It's fucking cold! 🥶

Come to this part of Canada I am in.  Then you'll know what really cold is.  

This is only the beginning of Winter for us.  Around Mid-January the temps will go as low as -25 to -40 range and stay like that for a full Month or longer before any relief arrives.  

Even the Birds, Ducks and the Geese fly South for the Winter.  The ones in Florida get their Canadian Blessing of Bird Droppings.  So when a Canadian Geese drops a load on you they are only saying Hello.  :biggrin:

• Like 1