Temperatures in Your Area

StnCld316

Woke up to 48F this morning. Too cold for my old ass. As long as we don't drop below 40F, the citrus should be okay. I have 6 pineapple plants in the backyard and a fairly new grapefruit tree. It produced 7 pieces of fruit this year. The pineapples take a couple of years to grow and near a year to ripen. Now, if the new puppy would quit eating the leaves...

Well in the UK whilst being cold and frosty it ain't stopped fucking raining for a few weeks think we shall all have bloody webbed feet soon lol. Latest forecast is arctic weather on the way with snow for about 2 months. Ah well turn the heating up lol.

12 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well in the UK whilst being cold and frosty it ain't stopped fucking raining for a few weeks think we shall all have bloody webbed feet soon lol. Latest forecast is arctic weather on the way with snow for about 2 months. Ah well turn the heating up lol.

200.gif       😁

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well pal we actually had a very brief spell of sunshine a wee while ago and as the saying goes"the sun always shines on the righteous"😀

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

Well pal we actually had a very brief spell of sunshine a wee while ago and as the saying goes"the sun always shines on the righteous"😀

Yeah we have been having a few sunny mornings but then come lunchtime it goes all to pot and very heavily overcast and wet. Many nights have been horrendous,winds and rain. Starts getting dark so fucking early too 🤒

7 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

cold tex avery GIF   it's so cold even the penguins are building a fire.

I know some Natives that live way, way up North and I asked them do some still live in Igloos and the response I got was there are still some but they are very few and far between.  They said you can only live in them until the roof starts leaking.  

Igloo41ff616b225387fb.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yeah we have been having a few sunny mornings but then come lunchtime it goes all to pot and very heavily overcast and wet. Many nights have been horrendous,winds and rain. Starts getting dark so fucking early too 🤒

Never mind,it's the "shortest" day on Saturday!!!

• Haha 1