Congratulations...

HarleyFatboy

Personally I don't blame any tenant who has found an angle that is going to earn them money, I blame the posters that take it so seriously with either declarations of undying love for them or the ones getting their kicks just badmouthing them for earning a living. And of course then we have the people who know everything about everything and seem hell bent on telling the rest of us that we are wrong about everything and don't know what we are talking about because "they know better or more and we just don't understand"and they are the worst!. This forum used to be FUN but now we have too many people who only see shiny positive things or just want to see darkest side of everything and everybody and in my opinion both sides are wrong, you have to have balance!

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, jjkopite said:

Personally I don't blame any tenant who has found an angle that is going to earn them money, I blame the posters that take it so seriously with either declarations of undying love for them or the ones getting their kicks just badmouthing them for earning a living. And of course then we have the people who know everything about everything and seem hell bent on telling the rest of us that we are wrong about everything and don't know what we are talking about because "they know better or more and we just don't understand"and they are the worst!. This forum used to be FUN but now we have too many people who only see shiny positive things or just want to see darkest side of everything and everybody and in my opinion both sides are wrong, you have to have balance!

So here is the typical conversation in this forum at the present time. 😏

lisa kudrow puke GIF by The Comeback HBO

• Like 1

Man, you folks don't know what can turn a girl on. I'm not going to lick the shit off of their feet, but I sure like to suck on their toes, as long as they have pretty feet to worship.

If you have ever studied acupressure, you would know that you could make her dripping wet just by applying light pressure to certain points. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jjkopite said:

I'll hold my hands up to being someone who only sees "shiny positive things" but is that such a terrible way to be?You are correct though we need balance but we are what we are and I just want to see the good in everyone,very naieve I know.BTW I like your post,you made my point more succinctly.👍

16 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I always love it when James Hetfield sings this song to me. I bet you and jj do to. 😉

Hi Amy,Metallica is a top band of mine(I'm sure you think you are the Master of us Puppets😀)but my Friend of Misery?.Kinda fly's in the face of my last post does it not?I'm slow in the uptake so can you explain please👍.

Just now, Dave 27 said:

Now I am totally confused!!!(not difficult I know)

Fuck it,me and the missus are off to Tesco to get the scran for Christmas.

It was a Joke.  I guess the English Folks have forgotten about Captain Highliner.  

Anyways have fun at Tesco and Merry Christmas.  

• Like 1