Congratulations...

HarleyFatboy

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Friday night is generally classed as Fish night...4 nights to go then...😏

Hi Naga,Do you know why Friday was classed as Fish night?.When I was young(a long time ago)Roman Catholics abstained from eating meat for one day per week and Friday was it and back then it was strictly adhered to,nowadays not so much I don't think.

I hope you and yours have a great Christmas🎅

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Hi Naga,Do you know why Friday was classed as Fish night?.When I was young(a long time ago)Roman Catholics abstained from eating meat for one day per week and Friday was it and back then it was strictly adhered to,nowadays not so much I don't think.

I hope you and yours have a great Christmas🎅

You too Dave😉

• Like 1

It was the same in our house growing up. Wednesday was spaghetti day and Friday was a fish day. Sunday was always my favorite though. Roast Beef, Yorkshire pudding with Bisto gravy, green beans and French bread fresh from the oven.

• Like 1

Congratulations RLC, you bunch of greedy bastards have totally managed to ruin a good thing.  Now there is two guys that don't belong in B2 that are just camping there for who knows how long......I guess until all the swapping of partners takes place now that Nice is gone.  Aria will be fully involved either tonight or in the next couple of days.  You hired another local girl in Milagres so the subs seeing her around that much isn't going to happen.  You've let Masha's place go straight to hell with all this bondage crap and how any of you could have watched even a minute of that farce, is beyond me.  RLC and their subs by supporting such idiotic shit have totally managed to ruin everything that RLC was ever about.  Next the subs will see Nelly & Bogdan in an orgy with Piper & Taylor......what joy that will bring...NOT!!  Milena will continue to take it up the ass outside of the apartment right along with Mundane Monica from the parasites.  Mike & Antonio are going to ruin everything with B2 and are settled in until spring from what I hear.  Yes sir RLC, you might as well change your fucking website name to Voyeur House Real Life Crap!!!

still a good comment from a frustrated person :angel: 

but even being a paid member of rlc, which you would like very much for a long time, I am not even sure that you can really understand what is really going on in the lives of our participants

you are an old man with principles of the old days, as long as you do not understand it, you will simply remain this idiot who comments for nothing and who pours his hatred to others because he is pissed off in his life

it's almost pathetic :angel:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

still a good comment from a frustrated person :angel: 

but even being a paid member of rlc, which you would like very much for a long time, I am not even sure that you can really understand what is really going on in the lives of our participants

you are an old man with principles of the old days, as long as you do not understand it, you will simply remain this idiot who comments for nothing and who pours his hatred to others because he is pissed off in his life

it's almost pathetic :angel:

gwen stefani oops GIF by KISS FM UK  OOPS

2 hours ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

gwen stefani oops GIF by KISS FM UK  OOPS

LOL Moos thinks I'm old school and have no principles and i'm pissed off in my life.  Besides my heart issues, I have a wonderful and happy life and I get out probably more than just about any of the CC members do.  I wouldn't trade my life for anyone's and that is a promise!!

He doesn't understand that these girls are nothing more than a bunch of over paid whores who consistently fuck him on a daily basis.  He doesn't understand that he foots the bill for all their drug addictions and alcohol abuse.  He doesn't understand that they laugh their asses off at him each and every day.  He doesn't understand that RLC is a bunch of thieves and ripoff artists.  He doesn't understand that every time an apartment or the house is put UM that there is more than likely no maintenance going on the majority of the time.  He doesn't understand why his asshole is continuously on fire....it's from all the fucking's RLC has given him over the years.  There is only one thing I can say about Moos.....he's a loyal jockstrap for RLC!!

• Like 1