B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #6

Milena, is preparing her backpack, I think she will spend the new year with her boyfriend, I would be curious to see him, he seems old to me, she on the phone treats him like an idiotic child

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

Milena, sta preparando il suo zaino, penso che passerà il nuovo anno con il suo ragazzo, sarei curioso di vederlo, mi sembra vecchio, lei al telefono lo tratta come un bambino idiota

she with Gina today for session Photografic

Le 12/29/2019 à 7:32 PM, fisherman a dit :

If you don't like it i'm sure smeone wil show you how to shut your computer

Le 12/29/2019 à 7:35 PM, fisherman a dit :

moan moan moan moan is there not a positive bone in you?

Ahh I see. I paid, seen rubbish but asked to shut my computer instead.

I believe either you are a clone of someone "senior" on forum supporting Monica or you are another RLC defender.

And you came online to comment just in time too :biggrin:

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, Sergio a dit :

undoubtedly, Milagres, beautiful girl, without tattoos, natural breasts, really beautiful

I like the new girl Milagres over Dana.

But unfortunately, nothing else to like on RLC unless you are clones or defenders.

But hey I can shut my computer 😏

• Like 1

Il y a 3 heures, Sergio a dit :

Milena, is preparing her backpack, I think she will spend the new year with her boyfriend, I would be curious to see him, he seems old to me, she on the phone treats him like an idiotic child

LEAVE

You put a cat on her bed and it works the cameras the same.

• Like 2

If I understand correctly, are you the kind of person who thinks that because they pay, they feel they have all the rights?

it may be time to stop the costs in this case or invest your savings in a few things that will be more pleasant for you because as you like to put labels on people, here is one that characterizes you well, haters

unfortunately, I think common sense and having a brain seem to be overpriced 😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Mauri said:

she with Gina today for session Photografic

in fact, I seemed to have taken a few things and then, he hadn't said goodbye to his friend Monica, I would be curious to know what kind of photos they take

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

in fact, I seemed to have taken a few things and then, he hadn't said goodbye to his friend Monica, I would be curious to know what kind of photos they take

like most photoshoots with a model, different positions and views with various clothes so that it is not always the same thing

in fact it's pretty classic

Lately, Gina has worked with a lot of girls that we can see in the rlc apartments 🙂

I knew Anna was a good photographer, Gina is a surprise, surely she can take photos in the morning, because from the late afternoon I don't think she is able to do anything, at least that she has stopped drinking