B4 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2019 - December #6

42 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Like I said, everything you mentioned "nude, dildo, strapon, vibrators and sex between strangers" are the typical GOV Show Elements (including the threesome bullshit). I guess, this is not triggered by the guys but by the desire of the girls to give a show for the audience. 

What I mean by party are the phases in which the girls really had fun (including the sex holly had with one of the guys). 

damn it, my record is skipping again!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

if that is what you like then more power to you.....I heard that all the parties that have involved the guys, were all a freaking joke!!

Now you're acting dumber than you are. 😉😏

You know I hate those shows. They are not part of the real life of the residents and therefore should not happen in RLC. 

Only, it's wrong to pretend that these guys are responsible for the shows in GOV. Especially when you consider that many of the events with guys ultimately mean more genuine fun for the girls and therefore the thing becomes more realistic. 

so here is the question.....which girl now becomes Valeries new puppet, will it be Monica or Milena or the new girl Dana.  what a way to get introduced to your new surroundings than to have the parasites, and Loraine and her Tinder showman show up when Dana hasn't even been there a full week yet.  Ahh...but the SHOW must go on!!!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

have the girls started to prepare for the parasites infestation yet?

For someone who says he doesn't care what can happen in B apartments, I find that you ask a lot of questions, almost as if you were very interested in what could possibly happen :angel:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For someone who says he doesn't care what can happen in B apartments, I find that you ask a lot of questions, almost as if you were very interested in what could possibly happen :angel:

LOL just confirming Moos...that's all it is.  don't read more into it than there is.

6 minutes ago, moos54 said:

For someone who is not interested, it is striking that he has to comment on everything several times a day ::)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL just confirming Moos...that's all it is.  don't read more into it than there is.

You want us to confirm what exactly, that life goes on without you being able to see it ^^

ask your source, it will be faster
or do you find others because apparently you have lots of friends on this forum with the same vision as you on women 

shame on you ^^ 

• Like 2