jugghead

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

jimbo4

Having observed this forum for the past few weeks I have come to the conclusion this is not the same forum I joined several years ago......It has now degenerated to nothing better than a naughty dirty immature schoolboys under the counter, first wanking experience It has become a crude caricature of its former self, with nobody bothering to post items in their proper slots, and pathetic immature “men “ professing their nauseating love for a woman who is although very beautiful and erotic is

jimbo4

Johnny!  You have just proved to me how deluded you actually are....A woman doesn’t have to be upper class and older to be offended by crude remarks directed toward her....Perhaps I know her a little more than you think, and I believe she is not amused by filthy talk or disrespect.  I am not going to get into a childish tit for tat argument with you to satisfy your ego, I have my opinion formed on certain facts, and you have yours based on how big your erection is when you are posting. I will

Foamy T. Squirrel

The original plan for the Pix and Video was to include only comments related to the captures. This was because phone and tablet users complained about endless scrolling just to see a pix or video. Sadly, with RLC's DMCA and banning policies, new captures are far and few between. Keeping threads on topic here is like herding cats. Or squirrels. I don't like feuds in the Leora sections, because I believe that services in the Church of the Goddess should require a certain amount of decorum. Fa