COV Maracuya & Eiden - General Topic 2020 #1

On 2/6/2020 at 6:08 PM, miscvoyeur said:

Said the exact same thing when Ulyana and Marat first stayed here. People get excited to see them again and that only lasts about a week at most before they start getting boring because they don't have any friends and they don't bother making new ones. It happened with Ulyana/Marat, it happened with Lana/Robert, it happened with Maracuya/Eiden, and it will happen with the next couple if they follow the same trend.

People on this forum swore up and down about how amazing this couple was. They had best sex out of the three and frequently had sex in the living room, yet they barely managed to generate half the discussion than the previous couple.

Yeah, real life isn't just two people, no matter how much sex they have. What really annoys me the most is that RLC had Kristy and Alana in the cast in another country at almost the same time. How can they be so stupid as to tear the angels apart. It was exactly this combination of friendship between the girls and a real insight into their private lives (including the BF) that made R1 so exciting. But no, RLC brings Maracuya and Eiden to let them die of loneliness away from everything. All while at the same time let Kristy and Alana give this silly shows. Burning money without even remotely understanding their own concept, it's just sad. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rado07 said:

They will be here for 3 months, if they leave the apartment this week
It was a nice couple, but without friends in a strange city
that doesn't work so well
surprise or not, who comes next

One of the best couples, if not the best RLC ever had in the project, burned by RLC in an apartment separated from real life. 

I really hope that RLC will finally find some people for this apartment who really live there.  This whole vecation idea really sucks. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I really hope that RLC will finally find some people for this apartment who really live there.  This whole vecation idea really sucks. 

I agree. A couple on vacations alone in a foreign country is not very interesting. Most of times they are boring and bored past 1 week.